AHL: WBS Penguins Thread: featuring Val Puus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Big Puusy and Hallander over Poulin and Legare for line 1

That feels like a pretty good team for the AHL. Interesting to see Lee on his off-side.

Trying to think if there's anyone we care about prospect wise not getting their game. Reilly and Almeida at a stretch?

Reactions: dogthateats

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
That feels like a pretty good team for the AHL. Interesting to see Lee on his off-side.

Trying to think if there's anyone we care about prospect wise not getting their game. Reilly and Almeida at a stretch?
I’m not sure if this is what you are asking, but I was a little surprised to see Robert scratched. I guess it speaks to the depth of the team.

Reactions: Peat

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
AHL reffing isn't much different than NHL reffing -- Devane of WBS with a huge clean hit on some Flyer d-man and gets a double minor for it. Then wipes the floor with the guy who instigated an immediate fight, so that was good at least.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Fleury to MM
MM to Jarry
Jarry to Lindberg

From the short footage I’ve seen on Lindberg he’s exactly what this team needs even more so than Fleury to Murray.

Fleury was an asinine goalie, but he was way better at playing his style than Jarry as evident with Vegas. Jarry is just awful in terms of over commitment and unnecessarily playing the puck.

That being said Jarry seems cocky as f*** so I wouldn’t be surprised to seem him go on a run for us.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Is Domingue hurt? Hope they give Lindberg the nod tomorrow. One thing about him is he hasn’t played a whole lot over the past 3 years, I say we throw the kitchen sink at him.

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Is Domingue hurt? Hope they give Lindberg the nod tomorrow. One thing about him is he hasn’t played a whole lot over the past 3 years, I say we throw the kitchen sink at him.

Yes. Undisclosed injury for Domingue according to Taylor Haase.

3pm game today, so we'll see how it goes.

edit: POJ reassigned, so maybe we'll see him play tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad