Speculation: Wayne Simmonds to Toronto Maple Leafs is the way to go

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
What In the actual f*** did I just read.....

@Mods, threads like this is why Dislike buttons should exist on HFBoards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
This is a really bad idea. Even if he's only out there for 10 minutes it damages your chances to win.
If they have Matthews/Tavares out there for 40 minutes they should try to have "neutral" players out there the rest of the game.

Simmonds was noticeably bad compared with the Sabres other forwards. Not a good look.
But this is exactly one of the big reasons we should be going after this player. If another group or a guy says: This is a bad player who played badly for us, we dont like him. And another group says: We want him this is ours. That negative minded saying is making Simmonds a better player again. He'll be showing up like he was during his earlier career. He is only 32 years young. Not like Lou Lamoriello. He is still a young player. So your saying, he didn't play good for the sabres. You didn't provide any proof in the first place sire. So we and I don't even have to believe what you is saying. And again, what you says: Simmonds didn't look good and played bad, actually (will make him play better again like he used to play real hard) and we'll be making our move and getting him to us. Ours move will be targeted after exactly these type of comments. These make him cheaper and what's the most important thing: A better player who will be showing the whole world he is the man of the field. This is exactly the reason we're going after him. :clap:

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
1mil max as others have mentioned

basically replaces clifford and leafs keep their 2nd

Reactions: qqaz

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Man I hope that the Leafs do this.

Simmonds is absolutely awful and would make Toronto much worse if they're giving him regular minutes. So yes, hopefully Toronto does this :laugh:

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010
Man I hope that the Leafs do this.

Simmonds is absolutely awful and would make Toronto much worse if they're giving him regular minutes. So yes, hopefully Toronto does this :laugh:
It would be a 4th line signing. Easily to bury in the minors if he fails to keep up.

Reactions: qqaz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad