Watch Dogs 2

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
I mean this game is not that popular. Apparently the preorders of the game haven't been as strong as Ubisoft as hoped.

The first one was hyped so hard and then turned out to be an average game. People are understandably very cautious about this one and will wait for the reviews. On another note, it's one of the five games I tend to see commercials on TV for (Watch Dogs 2, Dishonored 2, Skyrim, BF1, CoD: IW)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lol

Apparently this game showed off a womans private parts. The guy who shared a picture got banned by Sony and now Ubisoft has apologized for including that npc and is going to replace the npc that showed it.

Sined

The AndroidBugler!
Jun 25, 2007
Lol

Apparently this game showed off a womans private parts. The guy who shared a picture got banned by Sony and now Ubisoft has apologized for including that npc and is going to replace the npc that showed it.

What a world we live in that apologies need to be made for vaginas.

There are penises too at least!

Belenos

Dec 31, 2010
Biel, Switzerland
Bought it on Tuesday and wasn't able to play more than 1,5 hours. Just cruised around in this magnificent city and landscape with different cars and bikes. Looks beautiful so far!

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I kind of want to play it, looks kind of cool. Do I have to play the 1st one before 2, like will I be lost? I've heard its a different story, city, character etc...

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
What a world we live in that apologies need to be made for vaginas.

There are penises too at least!

I'm a bit baffled by their apology as well. The game has nudity - it clearly states that.

The guy who shared it on PS4 should probably have realized that you aren't allowed to share mature content.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I kind of want to play it, looks kind of cool. Do I have to play the 1st one before 2, like will I be lost? I've heard its a different story, city, character etc...
I started it last night, and no, you don't need to play the first one. The controls are different too, so it might be best just to go with this one. They briefly mention what happened in the first game but that's it.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I am enjoying the game so far. One of my criticisms of the game though is that the story isn't really that interesting.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I really like this game, almost finished it and I'd say it's an improvement over the first game in basically every possible way. It's sad that a lot of people won't try it out because of the controversy with the last one.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I think it has more to do with open world fatigue more than memories of the first game (which was quite good)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad