Watch Dogs 2

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX

Watching devs say stuff like "lulzy" "edgy" "raw" underground" and "memes" etc... and then show a game that looks like what marketers think millennials will go crazy for is weird. Just seems really dumb. Doesn't look like an improvement on the first game at all.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I liked the first one, thought it got a bad rep because everyone wanted the new generation of consoles to blow everyone away. Driving was terrible but I had a lot of fun with the missions.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I liked the first one, thought it got a bad rep because everyone wanted the new generation of consoles to blow everyone away. Driving was terrible but I had a lot of fun with the missions.

Once I got used to the driving it was decent enough. Loved the first game and can't wait for this one.

Grazzy

Sep 29, 2012
I thought the first one got some undeserved hate because of the hype. I had fun with it personally. Just hope they get rid of Aiden who was an awful character who is beyond fixing.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I want to know who the **** asked for this.

Wrong game bruh

1314023541176.jpg

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Ubisoft didn't take a break from Assassin's Creed. They just disguised it as a Watch_Dogs game instead. :laugh:

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
The first one was OK, but got too boring and repetitive after a while. I never finished it even though I put a decent amount of hours into it.

I hope they at least improve on the first.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
The first one was OK, but got too boring and repetitive after a while. I never finished it even though I put a decent amount of hours into it.

I hope they at least improve on the first.

The main hope is that the jump from W_D 1 to W_D 2 is comparable to Assassin's Creed 1 to Assassin's Creed 2.

Based on the little footage we've seen, it looks like it'll be a lot more fun than the previous one.

To me, as long as the shooting is as satisfying as in the first game and the exploration aspect is enhanced I'm happy. The guy's melee weapon being a billiard ball in a sock is pretty cool if you ask me, looks a bit over-the-top but hey, it's a Ubisoft game.

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
The first one reminded me of a good B movie. You know it's not great going in to it but if you buy into what they're selling then you'll find a good amount of enjoyment in it.

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
Got back into the first one last night and forgot how much I enjoyed it. It's a good base for them to improve upon. Hopefully they can do something about the driving.

gilfaizon

Mar 28, 2012
PEI
Got the 1st one on sale for 5 dollars at EBgames. Was the best 5 dollars I ever spent in my entire life. Almost got all the trophies and had a ton of fun playing it. Will pick this up for sure.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
It is ****ing hilarious that Sony actually paid money to get early dlc for this game.

I mean this game is not that popular. Apparently the preorders of the game haven't been as strong as Ubisoft as hoped.

In addition, i extremely doubt people are going to decide on which console to get based off of dlc for watch dogs 2.

What a waste of money for Sony.

Mikeaveli

Sep 25, 2013
Edmonton, AB
I enjoyed the first one and have been looking forward to a sequel for a while. I haven't seen anything about the game but I'm hoping they built upon some of the good ideas they had from WD1 and made the mission structure a bit less repetitive (similar to the AC1->AC2 jump mentioned earlier).

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I'm generally very hate online portions of video games person. But Watch Dogs was actually unique, intense and a lot of fun. The story itself was fun enough; it got a bad rap like Infamous Second Son simply because everyone had an expectation that was unattainable at the time for the PS4.

I will be in on Watch Dogs 2 without a doubt, just not falling for day one twice on it. PS4 has never delivered. Watch Dogs 1 was a perfect foreshadow of it all.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad