OT: Washington Redskins 2019 Season Thread Vol 4: Regular Season Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I have this dream scenario in my head where we are losing in the third and Colt gets pulled for Haskins who in turn leads us back into the game and wins at the last second.... I then quickly wake up and realize those kind of things don't happen in Washington...

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
Haskins biggest mistakes last game were throwing 50 50 balls to the likes of Jeremy Sprinkle and Paul Richardson.

He needs to learn, but they also need to actually supply him with weapons.

Reactions: Hivemind

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia
So what's the deal with these supposed Gruden videos? People are talking about them on twitter, but they're no loner available

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I think this is the first time in my life I will ever kind of cheer for the Pats in the game. If they kill us, you got to fire some people, right?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Colt is a One Game Wonder. He could even show up and play well this week but it will be a mirage that soon fades, or is knocked onto IR.

I'm expecting some early energy from the team, maybe a series or two, then the Pats will stomp them a bit before the Skins try a meek rally to end the half. Essentially the same as the Bears game.

The difference will be Belihood won't let off the gas in the 2nd half. His teams always get better in Q3 and Q4.

Still, I doubt Gruden pulls him from this game unless he's hurt. He'll stick with Colt the rest of the way until forced.

Chokingdogs

Apr 18, 2006
Holy crap. If that’s jay, steppin outside and smokin himself a jayyyy....

Danny could have cause to fire him, and not pay his remaining salary?

Reactions: Calicaps

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
For the record Trent Ricky Williams Percy Harvin CJ and countless others approve.

Maybe Jay shouldn't have had Haskins on the sidelines today, destined to be inactive. Who knew they had a secret server in Ashburn.

He finally gets Colt, and now is likely considering quitting, heck I wonder if quitting before the game has crossed his mind. Is crossing his mind. Its time for damage control.

It's almost always the players getting popped. Or, the perv owners.

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Videos were leaked to David Portnoy, presumably by Skins organization. They are so shitty an organization and the videos are so unnewsworthy that’s who they leaked them too.

DrewGl

Jul 28, 2018
Alexandria, VA
I don't take the Portnoy post as saying he was the leaker...just that he had the video and did not leak it. Bruce and Co. leaked this and tomorrow will be Jay's last game as the coach. Jay is a known partier from what I have heard..not really that shocking.

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Would explain watching game film and not seeing Russell Wilson running. Or much of anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad