Oshie and JC420 out.

All Hallow's Eve Edition. Please welcome their replacements:

cold-villains.jpg

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I really don’t like the Ovechkin-Strome connection. Keep him with Kuzy and tell them to pick it the f*** up, especially Kuz.

Who plays in the bumper spot on the PP? Going to have to fundamentally change the structure without Carlson and Oshie.

Now down Backstrom, Wilson, Oshie, and Brown. Seems suboptimal! Wilson is the only one I think they can count on this year.

Reactions: Neil Racki

StrikingDistance

Buford T. Justice
Mar 19, 2015
DC
I really don’t like the Ovechkin-Strome connection. Keep him with Kuzy and tell them to pick it the f*** up, especially Kuz.

Who plays in the bumper spot on the PP? Going to have to fundamentally change the structure without Carlson and Oshie.

Now down Backstrom, Wilson, Oshie, and Brown. Seems suboptimal! Wilson is the only one I think they can count on this year.

PP1: Ovechkin, Orlov, Strome, Sheary, Johansson

PP2: Gustafsson, Mantha, Kuznetsov, Protas, TvR

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
PP1: Ovechkin, Orlov, Strome, Sheary, Johansson

PP2: Gustafsson, Mantha, Kuznetsov, Protas, TvR
TvR, Protas, and Gustafsson… big yikes. That means they’re good for a PPG tonight :laugh:

I think it’s good that I’ll be out trick or treating tonight. This one probably won’t be worth watching. Going to need a huge night from Keumper I suspect.

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
I think Ovi should be bumper spot, why not?
Uh, because he’s got this thing, called his “office” where he’s scored more PPG than anyone else. May have heard of it? ;) More seriously, wouldn’t count on Ovi having great footwork these days.

Still, they need a right hander in the bumper or the guy is useless, unless Ovi can pass to them (Sheary I guess now on PP1?) Maybe they can have a guy playing below the crease on Ovi’s side? I’ve seen the Leafs employ that look to success.

That second line has some decent speed (for this team), hope CMM can show out. That Canes team D is no joke - it’s gonna be tough sledding out there.

Last edited:

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
It's the first time in many many seasons that I'm paying attention in October to the other division rivals and even the other division(s) in the East. And hope for them to lose.

Oshie and Carlson are out long term?:eek3:

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010

Agreed 100%.

I think Strome has been kinda disappointing. Or perhaps my expectations were higher than it should have been. He isn't really all that great with the puck. And Ovi needs someone who is, someone who will create that space for him. Kuzy is the only one on the team who fits the bill. It's Kuzy or bust on the top line.

Peeri

Jan 13, 2016
Western Finland
Kuznetsov is the key for 5v5 points, if he is not clicking like last season there will be no offense for team Capitals. Right now he is just not firing on all cylinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad