Nov 22, 2007
nice. but the story in the media will be about NYG giving the game away

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Both myself and that game are too drunk to taste this chicken. We’re onto Buffalo!

DGEwvX.gif

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Looks like the offense will carry the defense this season, not the other way around as expected. Hopefully when Samuel comes back we will really have something.

My only hope for this D is for the secondary to gel and J. Davis to grow into his role. The d-line is ok, middle of the road at best. The run defense is better overall than last season but still gives up some big runs. The pass rush is very sporadic. And to beat the dead horse one more time, Young is a good run defender, that’s about it. His pass rushing has actually regressed since last season. Gets little to no leverage around the corner, doesn’t have a tight turning radius, and gets knocked on his ass an awful lot. He’s really not that good .

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
My biggest takeaway on the short rest was seeing Chase Young sitting on the bench.

But boy howdy did he jump right the f*** up at the end to be the first congrats on that catch

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Looks like the offense will carry the defense this season, not the other way around as expected. Hopefully when Samuel comes back we will really have something.

My only hope for this D is for the secondary to gel and J. Davis to grow into his role. The d-line is ok, middle of the road at best. The run defense is better overall than last season but still gives up some big runs. The pass rush is very sporadic. And to beat the dead horse one more time, Young is a good run defender, that’s about it. His pass rushing has actually regressed since last season. Gets little to no leverage around the corner, doesn’t have a tight turning radius, and gets knocked on his ass an awful lot. He’s really not that good .

You’re always fixated on Young I’ve noticed…I seem to recall these criticisms from you last year also.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Right now the defense doesn't look very good. But there is room for improvement. A lot of room. And I feel like they will.

Its good to see the offense finally put up some points though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad