OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Training Camp and Preseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Honestly….I hope these donkeys cost the franchise some games if they’re going to be so selfish. Let them out themselves.

Count me in on the Cole Beasley cut watch…also. What a crackpot.

Reactions: g00n and max21

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Honestly….I hope these donkeys cost the franchise some games if they’re going to be so selfish. Let them out themselves.

Count me in on the Cole Beasley cut watch…also. What a crackpot.
Wow, I had no idea what you were talking about until I looked it up. I don’t even know what to say after listening to the song he made, I honestly started laughing. What a complete and total f***ing moron lmao

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
What a f***ing idiot. So tired of these morons.

"...a vaccine that is proven to not keep people from contracting COVID as we've seen"

No, dumbass. That's not what we've seen.

Reactions: usiel

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
A deeply personal choice. WTF? There's literally no reason this should be a) deeply personal or frankly b) a choice. That this is voluntary is f***ing nuts.
So you are in the “hold them down” if they won’t get the shot voluntarily crowd? Scary how that crowd seems to be getting bigger by the day. Next thing will be camps for the unvaccinated. The federal government knows how to set up those type of camps up quickly. Can’t wait.

Last edited:

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
So you are in the “hold them down” if they won’t get the shot voluntarily crowd? Scary how that crowd seems to be getting bigger by the day. Next thing will be camps for the unvaccinated. The federal government knows how to set up those type of camps quickly. Can’t wait.

lol…please no false hysteria generation. You’re more intelligent than that to believe that’s coming. So why even spout that nonsense?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
A deeply personal choice. WTF? There's literally no reason this should be a) deeply personal or frankly b) a choice. That this is voluntary is f***ing nuts.

It’s his choice…..it can never not be in our country. His particular choice comes with large ramifications and attention. The Bills and the NFL aren’t going to deal with a distraction or worse a disruption of business for long.

Although….just for fun, if this was a zombie outbreak and the only option was vaccinate or be vulnerable to becoming a zombie, mandatory might make sense right? So where is that line drawn? We’re at 4mil+ deaths….at 14, 24, 40 mil? Not asking you….just thinking out loud.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
lol…please no false hysteria generation. You’re more intelligent than that to believe that’s coming. So why even spout that nonsense?
She said it, not me. “That this is voluntary is ****ing nuts”. It’s getting harder and harder these days not to take comments like that literally and start thinking of the ramifications.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
So you are in the “hold them down” if they won’t get the shot voluntarily crowd? Scary how that crowd seems to be getting bigger by the day. Next thing will be camps for the unvaccinated. The federal government knows how to set up those type of camps up quickly. Can’t wait.

Oh please! You know thats not happening but its quite the boogeyman to argue against.

Right now the very opposite of that is what's happening. Nowhere in the US has any legislature passed any law requiring citizens to get vaccinated. But courts have regularly ruled that both govt agencies and private business have the legal right to require vaccination as a prerequisite to providing their services or for employment, such as at hospitals where the public health interest outweighs an employees own "personal decisions". So to counter that, some states like Texas and Florida are actively passing or trying to pass state laws which ban vaccine prerequisites being passed by cities counties or private businesses. These are the same states which banned mask mandates earlier, without anyone being threatened with being sent off to a camp. Interestingly, Texas and Florida are now leading the newest surge, and Texas has the distinct honor of passing NY for total deaths, despite Texas being so rural.

When facts and science are not in one's favor, all there is left is to pound the table and scream "freedom" or make up some scary boogeyman. I'm surprised we're not using the autism boogeyman this round.

Reactions: g00n

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
She said it, not me. “That this is voluntary is ****ing nuts”. It’s getting harder and harder these days not to take comments like that literally and start thinking of the ramifications.

I know, but come on stretching that to internment camps for the unvaccinated?

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
I'm curious, if everyone in America stepped on a rusty nail, how many people would refuse to take the Tetanus vaccine? We nearly eradicated polio, using vaccines, Measles, Mumps and Rubella were virtually eliminated due to vaccines, but are making a comeback among the anti vaxxed crowd.

But hey, freedom right? Just as long as its not the freedom to be a clear and present danger to other people, right?

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I know, but come on stretching that to internment camps for the unvaccinated?
A year ago I’d say no way in hell but now? The name and shame being done to people who haven’t been vaccinated is getting out of control. The COVID nutter people are starting to rival the MAGA crowd in numbers. And the COVID nutters have the media and federal government on their side. All options, no matter how crazy, appear to be on the table.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I'm curious, if everyone in America stepped on a rusty nail, how many people would refuse to take the Tetanus vaccine? We nearly eradicated polio, using vaccines, Measles, Mumps and Rubella were virtually eliminated due to vaccines, but are making a comeback among the anti vaxxed crowd.

But hey, freedom right? Just as long as its not the freedom to be a clear and present danger to other people, right?

Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are a clear and present danger to the people who consume them. Same could be said for fast food but people eat it anyway. In this country we have the freedoms to put what we want in our bodies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
A year ago I’d say no way in hell but now? The name and shame being done to people who haven’t been vaccinated is getting out of control. The COVID nutter people are starting to rival the MAGA crowd in numbers. And the COVID nutters have the media and federal government on their side. All options, no matter how crazy, appear to be on the table.

Is there really much sane ground to stand on to not get vaccinated for the regular Joe?

As for those being “named and shamed”, I assume you’re referring to the meatheads like Cole Beasley? Athletes are always in the spotlight….it comes with the territory. In the past it was recreational drugs, PEDs or abuse of some type of another person….now it’s the fallout from the only global pandemic we’ve seen in our lifetimes.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
How about this, get vaccinated or don’t but when it comes to other people mind your own ****ing business?

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are a clear and present danger to the people who consume them. Same could be said for fast food but people eat it anyway. In this country we have the freedoms to put what we want in our bodies.

whataboutism isn’t the answer….

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Is there really much sane ground to stand on to not get vaccinated for the regular Joe?

As for those being “named and shamed”, I assume you’re referring to the meatheads like Cole Beasley? Athletes are always in the spotlight….it comes with the territory. In the past it was recreational drugs, PEDs or abuse of some type of another person….now it’s the fallout from the only global pandemic we’ve seen in our lifetimes.
In my local government agency some are wanting to name and shame.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
It’s a out the freedom to choose. You get to choose what to ingest or inject into your body. Not someone else.

Totally support freedom of choice. Society can also choose to not let them harm others….if it came to that.

I like to think most sane people will eventually cave with time and these faulty ideas about the vaccines crumble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->