Jul 7, 2006
The Washington Tutus. I like it.

ace-ventura-kostuem-selber-machen-1.jpg

Reactions: Hivemind

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007

"We will launch"?

At first the jabber about the foundation and the legacy had me thinking "red" something, but all this lingo and talk about fighting for the community leads me to believe it's a military name like Commanders.

But why 2/2/22? Just for the numerical oddity?

Do they realize that picking Groundhog Day is literally the worst day on the calendar for starting something brand new that define a new future?

Tone deaf org strikes again.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
"We will launch"?

At first the jabber about the foundation and the legacy had me thinking "red" something, but all this lingo and talk about fighting for the community leads me to believe it's a military name like Commanders.

But why 2/2/22? Just for the numerical oddity?

Do they realize that picking Groundhog Day is literally the worst day on the calendar for starting something brand new that define a new future?

Tone deaf org strikes again.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
It's also the most Danny thing ever!

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Why Wolves won't work (and a date to save)
First, and I'll cut to the chase here, we can confirm that, after careful consideration, our team name will not be Wolves or RedWolves. One of the most awesome and powerful aspects of this process has been getting to hear and understand your preferences directly, and we know that many of you loved one or both of these names. And because of that, we want to share some context behind our decision not to move forward with these names. You all deserve nothing less.
They easily could have paid off the Redwolves college team. Was a name that would have stayed the closest to the Redskins traditions. But Snyder, being the cheapskate that he is ... I really dislike the name Commanders. Doesn't flow as well as, say, Washington Aviators or Washington Armada and there's nothing remotely burgundy and gold about a naval commander. Furthermore, it will be shortened to "Comms" which sounds even worse. Seems like a lame attempt to win fans by appealing to patriotism. Not even sure why Redtails fell out of favor. Redwolves would have been ideal, if they were going to spend this much money and time on a lasting name change, why not spend money on the naming rights?

Reactions: Corby78

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Washington Synergy
Washington Bandwidth
Washington Paradigms
Washington Action-Items

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Why Wolves won't work (and a date to save)
First, and I'll cut to the chase here, we can confirm that, after careful consideration, our team name will not be Wolves or RedWolves. One of the most awesome and powerful aspects of this process has been getting to hear and understand your preferences directly, and we know that many of you loved one or both of these names. And because of that, we want to share some context behind our decision not to move forward with these names. You all deserve nothing less.
Well you can add Jason Wright to the list of WFT employees I don’t trust what they say. I’m don’t believe any of this, outside that a large amount of fans liked that name.

VaCaps Fan

Sponsor
Feb 18, 2018
Can John Price get free season tickets for all the bullshit Danny has put him through just for being a loyal fan?

Reactions: John Price

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006
Why would do "Commanders" when you could do this instead:

images

Team name and team song, played after every game!

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Good article on how Snyder being a giant shithead is coming back to bite him. As a fan of the team, reading stuff like this is a depressing reminder that we have a narcissistic mental midget in charge of our favorite team and with that being the case we’re likely f***ed. As someone who despises Dan Snyder and wishes nothing but misfortune for him I read these articles with a lot of schadenfreude. He’s such a weasel and deserves all of the egg on his face.

LOVERRO: FedEx is falling apart, but Snyder is trapped in rubble of his own making

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
For example. If you click on Washingtonfootball.com there is a link named brand journey. Its a dead link.

upload_2022-1-4_9-9-8.png

They literally can't do the very basic simple things correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad