OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 4 - Elimination Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

There is nothing stupider a team and an owner under its SECOND investigation for crimes against women could do than acquire a player who, allegedly, makes said owner look like a gentleman.
Got to believe that The Commish has already been in Danny's ear to say, "If you do this I will straight up kill you." To say nothing of the fact that it will destroy whatever modicum of good feeling might exist from the re-brand.
Of course, this is Danny, and he's nothing if not a ****ing asshole.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
The Watson saga needs to play out before any team will trade for him.

regardless of any other opinions, even the dullest football mind isn’t going to give up a pot of gold for a player that could be suspended for a year in the best case, in jail for years in the worst case

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
The Watson saga needs to play out before any team will trade for him.

regardless of any other opinions, even the dullest football mind isn’t going to give up a pot of gold for a player that could be suspended for a year in the best case, in jail for years in the worst case

And branded as a sexual predator in every case, regardless of how his legal stuff plays out. I mean, for THIS team to sign THIS guy is soooo, what's the word I'm looking for... Redskinny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad