OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 2 - Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008

Hopefully Ron cuts his ties with Blewitt and signs Slye to a deal.

The Blewitt fiasco is almost as bad as John Beck, although Shanahan spoke for months on how good Beck was and he never won a game. Beck also had more opportunities than 3 kicks, he played for like 4 games IIRC

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
What, they asked for a 6th round pick swap in the 22 draft and Ron thought “nah, too expensive…gotta guard those futures!!!”

sigh
Pretty sure he’s a free agent at the end of the season. If we want to tank and still like Mitch we can just sign him in the off-season for free

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Man Henry Riggs, your life can change quick. What a tragedy that is, my brother is an EMT and he’s right when he says nothing good happens after midnight.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Man Henry Riggs, your life can change quick. What a tragedy that is, my brother is an EMT and he’s right when he says nothing good happens after midnight.

yep, tragic events. I always tell my buddies, nothing good happens being out after midnight/1!

He’s going to do hard time…..

Reactions: max21

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Well, your brother hasn’t been in my bedroom!!

right? RIGHT!?!?!

ummm, what? TMI? Ok, sorry…..let me quickly show myself out

Come on you’re 52….you know as well as I do that 11 is pushing it some nights! Lol….

I added nothing good ‘being out’ after midnight to mine……

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Also the NFL legit has its own ride program for its players, so things like this don’t happen and their players don’t get in the news for the wrong reasons. I like to drink, but if I know I’m going somewhere and drinking I always Uber there so driving isn’t even an option. Now that dudes life and dream is over, and it’s unimaginable thinking about the woman that died. You’re chillin in your car and then you’re getting burned alive, insane

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Drunk and going that fast, had to either be showing off for someone or just angry drunk about getting 4 targets a game for the zillionth time.

Reactions: Beef Invictus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad