OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 2 - Now Back to Our Regularly Scheduled Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Our OL the past 2 years have been our best unit. Prior to yesterday, we were a top 5 OL unit. Good to great PFF grades down the line.

Trent was already a no show shit show prior to Ron coming here. Lucas and Leno have played above their weight and have been great finds and additions imo.

Cosmi is an upgrade over Moses. I scratched my head at the time of his release bc Moses had a good 2020 campaign and I viewed him as a B- type player. But in hindsight it was a smart move. Cosmi is a much better run blocker and is even with Moses in pass pro. Plus Cosmi is younger and much cheaper.

There are legit gripes we can have with this team but I feel like we are going overboard a bit.

Our OL has been great.

Really? Can you link me their rankings? Is that mostly determined by "sacks given up?"

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Really? Can you link me their rankings? Is that mostly determined by "sacks given up?"

Best offensive lines in the NFL ranked for 2021

The Washington Football Team had one of the better offensive lines in the NFL in 2020. According to Pro Football Focus, by the end of the season, Washington had the No. 6 offensive line in the NFL.

PFF recently ranked Washington’s offensive line No. 9 — six spots higher than a week ago:
Rookie Samuel Cosmi bounced back after a tough Week 1 performance and has continued his strong preseason play into his rookie year. Cosmi is the best-graded lineman on the team, and his 89.0 PFF run-blocking grade ranks inside the top 10 of all offensive linemen, tied with Dallas’ Tyron Smith — one of the best tackles in the game so far. All six linemen with at least 100 snaps for Washington this season have overall PFF grades between 69.9 and 77.0, providing quarterback Taylor Heinicke a pretty stable platform to work from.

Washington has one of the best offensive lines in the NFL according to Pro Football Focus

--------------------------

Im not sure if Im more annoyed you just treated like an errand boy telling me to do the google work for you .. or the fact that i actually did it.

Reactions: tenken00

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010

Im not sure if Im more annoyed you just treated like an errand boy telling me to do the google work for you .. or the fact that i actually did it.

tumblr_mhdmicSf7A1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

I'm just messing with you man. I actually didn't know. I never said you were wrong lol.

It just didn't seem like it, seeing how we never have a run game going and that Heinicke always seems to be moving in pocket.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
tumblr_mhdmicSf7A1qgnsnbo1_500.gif

I'm just messing with you man. I actually didn't know. I never said you were wrong lol.

It just didn't seem like it, seeing how we never have a run game going and that Heinicke always seems to be moving in pocket.

head-shake-no.gif

lol just kidding Tekken .. all love my man. to good of a gif to pass up

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
Landon Collins finally starting to play really well and they’re letting teams know he’s available for trade, no one wants that contract lol. Young is tied for 112th in sacks, with 1.5 through 8 weeks. I was really wanting to see him break through this year, it would be less painful if he was dominating while we’re losing. He’s obviously regressed but he did make a nice play yesterday but was invisible for the 55 1/2 minutes prior.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
The only thing fans should’ve outraged about is nfl not releasing the WFT report.

Do that and force them to release is - may get a new owner.

Until a new owner - nothing is going to change. He is a cancer.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I just got over a fractured left fibula. Was pretty easy, actually.

that said, mine was 2/3rds up the leg and was a break and a compound fracture. I slipped down some concrete stairs and my left leg was underneath me when I landed.

hurt like a bitch but I walked it off.

clean fibula breaks are the easiest things to heal. Took me around 6 weeks total. Never had a cast as I didn’t know it was broken until 2 weeks into it.

fibula is good, as long as the ankle is ok.

so other than me not being a world class athlete and also being 2x Chase’s age, it’s almost exactly the same. LOL

ynotcaps

Aug 4, 2006

that said, mine was 2/3rds up the leg and was a break and a compound fracture. I slipped down some concrete stairs and my left leg was underneath me when I landed.

clean fibula breaks are the easiest things to heal. Took me around 6 weeks total. Never had a cast as I didn’t know it was broken until 2 weeks into it.

so other than me not being a world class athlete and also being 2x Chase’s age, it’s almost exactly the same. LOL
And, forgive me for asking, but ai assume you're a few pounds under 300? :D

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org

Wait what? I thought a compound fracture is one where the broken bone protrudes from and breaks the skin. You didn't know the bone sticking out of your leg was broken for 2 weeks? Or is one of us misunderstanding the term compound fracture :)

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Wait what? I thought a compound fracture is one where the broken bone protrudes from and breaks the skin. You didn't know the bone sticking out of your leg was broken for 2 weeks? Or is one of us misunderstanding the term compound fracture :)

walk it off! Lol…

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
At the risk of missing a joke (?) a compound fracture is a fracture with multiple breaking points, so the bone is loose and "floating". An open fracture is what you're describing.

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad