OT: Washington Football Team: 2021 Regular Season - Part 1 - The Taylor Heinicke Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Expected more from Philly today, they're not going to suck that bad. Dallas is expected to be the class of the division just like last year before Dak went down.

Once again it's going to come down to H2H divisional games.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
The Julio Jones non-TD highlights a problem with the rules I've talked about before. He's going out of the endzone backwards and lands on his toes, and when his heel comes down it might touch the OOB line by a blade of grass.

If he just taps his toe and kicks his feet up then lands on his butt OOB it's a touchdown. But because his heel came down OOB after his toe touched, he's considered OOB.

So in other words, if his toe touches and his butt touches OOB next, it's a catch. If his toe touches and his heel touches OOB next, it's incomplete.

This is despite the fact that if you touch your butt down IN bounds then you're down IN bounds.

It makes no sense. The NFL needs to change this rule so you only have to get some part of both feet in bounds. Or just one foot.

Reactions: max21

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Is it pretty safe to say Kyler Murray (Cards QB) is the most exciting player in the league? Crazy, utterly unpredictable,
but also flat out entertaining.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Imagine Ron Rivera and the Football Team going for it on 4th down in that situation!

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
The Julio Jones non-TD highlights a problem with the rules I've talked about before. He's going out of the endzone backwards and lands on his toes, and when his heel comes down it might touch the OOB line by a blade of grass.

If he just taps his toe and kicks his feet up then lands on his butt OOB it's a touchdown. But because his heel came down OOB after his toe touched, he's considered OOB.

So in other words, if his toe touches and his butt touches OOB next, it's a catch. If his toe touches and his heel touches OOB next, it's incomplete.

This is despite the fact that if you touch your butt down IN bounds then you're down IN bounds.

It makes no sense. The NFL needs to change this rule so you only have to get some part of both feet in bounds. Or just one foot.
I see what you mean. Two toes in is in if the next thing that hits the ground is anything but the other part of the foot, which is kind of weird. If you can spotlight the toe tap and conclude that he was first in-bounds the rest is academic.

Reactions: g00n

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Coors Light is the most passible of the american main stream beers.
Love drinking Coors out of those mini bottles and would never drink Coors otherwise so good on them for creating an effective marketing campaign for a subpar beer.

I honestly go for Miller Lites first if I'm drinking light beer.

Team SWOLEvechkin

Oct 4, 2019
Heineken? Pabst Blue Ribbon, F****r! (yelled in Dennis Hopper's voice).

But actually, whats the hate for Yuengling, Pabst, Narragansett, and Natty Bo? All are superior to Coors, Bud, Miller etc. imho

Obligatory football question, predictions for Sunday?

Reactions: Hivemind

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I've actually switched out beers these days and have went full out Claw-ing. As in White Claw. I feel so ashamed lol. But I find it helps with my sugar intake, or rather, less of it.

Do you Claw, bro?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad