OT: Washington Commanders: 2022 Regular Season Thread -- Here We Go Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Dislike but mainly because there's no good abbreviation for it. That, and because it's dumb and unoriginal. Redskins > 'Skins, Buccaneers > 'Bucs, Patriots > 'Pats, Vikings > 'Vikes, etc etc.

Washington Commanders has to be the only professional sports team with six syllables and no good shorthand name.

Also, the uniforms are trash.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Dislike but mainly because there's no good abbreviation for it. That, and because it's dumb and unoriginal. Redskins > 'Skins, Buccaneers > 'Bucs, Patriots > 'Pats, Vikings > 'Vikes, etc etc.

Washington Commanders has to be the only professional sports team with six syllables and no good shorthand name.

Also, the uniforms are trash.
WashManders :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
The rat is getting ready to jump ship!
200w.gif

Reactions: kicksavedave

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I believe he’s tried to sell that home before. What will be more telling is if he sells the home he bought about a year ago in Virginia which was (and still is?) the most expensive house ever bought/sold in the DC Metro area. It’s actually only a few miles from me, I feel shame for not having lit bags of dog shit on his front porch yet. His home is in a crazy expensive enclave right in the middle of mostly middle class neighborhoods.

Sep 19, 2008
He has tried to sell it before, it's been on the market for several years. This is just more publicized.

He moved to VA and his yacht years ago

That said I remember when I was in HS that he was moving in there, it was off River Road. As a young man growing up in "P-mac" MD

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Not until I see the ink is dry, do I assume anything.

The man is a true menace. It’s really really really hard to get rid of a menace.

So I wait.
Yeah.

I firmly believe he will not sell the team or if he does, he only sells a minority share.

I refuse to believe otherwise. Wont even entertain the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad