GDT: Washington Capitals @ Your New Jersey Devils, 3 PM, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
I would bet a lot that Bratt is a consistent 50+ point producer if he’s playing with Jack in the future and starts to produce on the PP. Not outrageous at all.

Reactions: glenwo2

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
The Devils are getting 60% of the shot attempts when Bratt is on the ice and he has 6 points in 11 games while shooting 3.6%. Pretty sure he’s gonna be okay.

by that same logic, Zacha is shooting at 18.2% right now, so don't expect him to be the cure-all for scoring. He's going to regress at some point back down around the league average of 9%.

VoidCreature

Before you see the light, you must die.
Mar 6, 2015
New Jersey
by that same logic, Zacha is shooting at 18.2% right now, so don't expect him to be the cure-all for scoring. He's going to regress at some point back down around the league average of 9%.

League average shooting doesn't tell us what one player's talent is. The best shooters in the league can hang around 14%. I don't know if Zacha's shot is that good, but with his strength he should probably be above league average.

He's shooting from the danger areas more this season, and shooting more in general. This is part of why his production has spiked.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
League average shooting doesn't tell us what one player's talent is. The best shooters in the league can hang around 14%. I don't know if Zacha's shot is that good, but with his strength he should probably be above league average.

He's shooting from the danger areas more this season, and shooting more in general. This is part of why his production has spiked.

His career shooting % is 10.1 - less than 1% above the league average. He's going to regress and will most likely never keep it above 12% which would be a huge jump over his 283 games average.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

LOL I noticed Johnny B Goode after Carlson’s goal but had no idea they have a separate goal song for everyone

Reactions: My3Sons

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor

LOL I noticed Johnny B Goode after Carlson’s goal but had no idea they have a separate goal song for everyone

The best song use in a game to me was always the Mariano Rivera warmup. Sometimes you'd see the guy in the on deck circle watching the warmup and the Enter Sandman was blasting and you know that guy was feeling the stress. Those ominous bass beats and drums were intimidating.

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
I think Bratt can be a 50-60 point guy but let’s wait till he actually shows it tho. To many people are bagging on him like he has multiple 80 point seasons under his belt already

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
His career shooting % is 10.1 - less than 1% above the league average. He's going to regress and will most likely never keep it above 12% which would be a huge jump over his 283 games average.
Yup. Plus he is still averaging below 2 shots/game. That isn't good enough for a guy getting 17min and PP time for those banking on a breakout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad