Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs. New Jersey Devils 3/8 7 PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Is Kuzy drunk? LOL
He certainly killed a promising possession sequence by taking low-percentage shot while backing up to the point, which shot arrived 3 feet wide of the net and 2 feet high, easily snagged by Blackwood to earn faceoff and change of personnel. All this despite kuz having both Ovechkin and Wilson standing directly in front of the net creating traffic

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Would like to see some urgency and killer instinct in the first five minutes of the third period. Otherwise team is just asking for the late, flukey, double-deflected goal against.

Please please, boys, pretty please. Let’s not wait for the fluke GA to start giving a **** again. Let’s be proactive about our **** giving

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
So, someone let me know who got demoted/promoted with the 2nd & 3rd pairs changing up. Interesting period coming.

I feel like Todd Reirden looked behind him, saw everyone yawning and falling asleep and decided to try to change it up to at least provide some sort of excitement

A88e6Gm.gif

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Would like to see some urgency and killer instinct in the first five minutes of the third period. Otherwise team is just asking for the late, flukey, double-deflected goal against.

Please please, boys, pretty please. Let’s not wait for the fluke GA to start giving a **** again. Let’s be proactive about our **** giving

Shits will not be given until absolutely necessary!

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009

I actually thought NJ was going to score final seconds of the 2nd :).

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Trivia Q - most points by a Cap in one game (7) - 2 players - guessing Jags in the blowout of the Panthers. No idea who the other was.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad