Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs Le Club de hockey Canadien de Montréal @7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Just for arguments sake, what if Ovy is just an OK leader?

You say excellent coaching wouldn't allow malaise or whatever..:Would an excellent coach press that issue or realize he has to try to make due? I think the latter. My stance is there is plenty of blame to go around to GM, coaches and players, so I can't sit here and harp on the coaching staff every few year like has become fashionable. I suspect many fans will only be able to realize a lot of these dynamics after Ovy retires and they have time to reflect on what went wrong.

Coaches get stagnant just like players. It wouldn't surprise me if Trotz is near the end of his rope with this team just like the coaches who came and went before him.

txpd

Jan 25, 2003
New Bern, NC
I can't buy your story than Stephenson, Barber, Sanford are Cup difference makers today. Sorry.

The interesting conversation there is, if you added those two plus Sanford and Vrana who are already playing, who gets cut to make roster space and who gets scratched to make to make space in the lineup?

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009
Just for arguments sake, what if Ovy is just an OK leader?

You say excellent coaching wouldn't allow malaise or whatever..:Would an excellent coach press that issue or realize he has to try to make due? I think the latter. My stance is there is plenty of blame to go around to GM, coaches and players, so I can't sit here and harp on the coaching staff every few year like has become fashionable. I suspect many fans will only be able to realize a lot of these dynamics after Ovy retires and they have time to reflect on what went wrong.

Coaches get stagnant just like players. It wouldn't surprise me if Trotz is near the end of his rope with this team just like the coaches who came and went before him.

See, and I think the former. If Ovechkin is just an adequate leader then by this point, the fault is two-fold:

1.) The Organization would have needed to be honest with itself and its assessment of the situation, dating back to the Oates firing and the organization's dedication to building a "new" hockey culture. If Ovechkin is average-at-best as a Captain and role-model, if he isn't the living embodiment of what the new culture should represent, it should have been high priority on the "fix-it" list.

2.) The hiring of Barry Trotz should have been accurately identified as the last chance to meaningfully change Ovechkin for the better, a duty which should rest squarely on Trotz's shoulders at that point.
In fact, any and all wholesale changes to the team's mental approach needed to be made in the first season (see: new culture), and then driven home with authority in the second.

I keep coming back to this, but "Will Over Skill" is fine for the first year of camp. Coming back to it now is an indication that this organization has once again managed to put the cart before the horse, and confirms their position on the NHL's shortlist of teams that are still trying to convince 6-10 year veterans to embrace the fundamentals of competitive athletics.

I look at a guy like Brooks Orpik, and he doesn't seem like the same kind of authority as he was for Pittsburgh's locker room. The cynic in me wonders if it's not because friction with some guys at this stage in his career might be way to get his time here cut short, and any chance at a Cup is better than getting Nylander'd.

EDIT: Again, this is in part supposing that Ovechkin is part of the problem, and obviously whether or not he is one would change portions of this post, particularly the last paragraph.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
remind me who the most energetic and "committed" player in the NHL is again, because it certainly isn't Ovechkin and never was. Maybe I could go with the energy tag early in his career, but most committed in the NHL? Had an Ovechkin off-season ever come across (in the press) as anything more than a nice party bender? I love the guy but let's not make up fairy tales of his offseason commitment. I'm not sure he's got a "champions work ethic" that you mention. Seems clear over the years.

The organization is not some sick or broken entity IMO. They simply haven't gotten the winning formula of Cup winning roster, excellent coaching and a little luck.

Go back and read what you responded to because I was talking about his early career. Nobody left it all on the ice like him or trained as hard as he did when he was young. Yet that didn't change the culture here. So maybe he gave up like everyone else...

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Go back and read what you responded to because I was talking about his early career. Nobody left it all on the ice like him or trained as hard as he did when he was young. Yet that didn't change the culture here. So maybe he gave up like everyone else...

Gotcha, yeah I'm not a believer that one player could change the culture that much. What I hated was when he was told to "save himself" and he bought in. I miss the wrecking ball, the guy with unbridled energy.

Training during the offseason? Not sure I'm convinced at any point in his career that he trained as hard as anyone in the NHL. On ice, no doubts.

Revelation

Aug 15, 2016
I can't buy your story than Stephenson, Barber, Sanford are Cup difference makers today. Sorry.

There's a more than solid chance that they could contribute on the same level as all the Glencrosses/Belangers/Arnotts the caps wasted assets on at the deadline over the years.

Also Pens churn through players like that as much as they can... Jeffrey, Megna, Sheary, Rust, Kuhnhackl... all of that tier but some figure it out and stick.

Ultimately you need to find really cheap guys who end up fitting really well and play 5x above their paygrade. If it's not signing a Marchessault or a Grabner the next easiest would be going through NHL ready prospects until some stick and some don't

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
See, and I think the former. If Ovechkin is just an adequate leader then by this point, the fault is two-fold:

1.) The Organization would have needed to be honest with itself and its assessment of the situation, dating back to the Oates firing and the organization's dedication to building a "new" hockey culture. If Ovechkin is average-at-best as a Captain and role-model, if he isn't the living embodiment of what the new culture should represent, it should have been high priority on the "fix-it" list.

2.) The hiring of Barry Trotz should have been accurately identified as the last chance to meaningfully change Ovechkin for the better, a duty which should rest squarely on Trotz's shoulders at that point.
In fact, any and all wholesale changes to the team's mental approach needed to be made in the first season (see: new culture), and then driven home with authority in the second.

I keep coming back to this, but "Will Over Skill" is fine for the first year of camp. Coming back to it now is an indication that this organization has once again managed to put the cart before the horse, and confirms their position on the NHL's shortlist of teams that are still trying to convince 6-10 year veterans to embrace the fundamentals of competitive athletics.

I look at a guy like Brooks Orpik, and he doesn't seem like the same kind of authority as he was for Pittsburgh's locker room. The cynic in me wonders if it's not because friction with some guys at this stage in his career might be way to get his time here cut short, and any chance at a Cup is better than getting Nylander'd.

EDIT: Again, this is in part supposing that Ovechkin is part of the problem, and obviously whether or not he is one would change portions of this post, particularly the last paragraph.

I think this is the honest truth. Ovechkin is an iconic player, the type that comes along every 20 years or so. That doesn't mean he doesn't have flaws.

From a business perspective, even if you accept that he's not the prototypical leader you would love your mega star to be, you still realize that business is business and you try to build around him no matter what. You keep trying, but no matter what, for the long-term financial health of your business, you keep him and do your best to supplement his deficiencies as a Captain. That's where I believe we are today. Ted will cash in every last golden egg from Ovy and he'll keep retooling around him until he's forced to go another route.

If you're Ted, what do you do from a coaching hire perspective? Hire a hard ass likely to alienate your golden goose, or try to find a proven guy who meshes, but can add some level of accountability to the team. I think they did the latter with Trotz with the understanding that Ovy (at 30 today) is what he is. To expect some large change in him now or even at 28 seem unrealistic to me. Any coach coming in here knows he has to make it work with the egos on the team, most importantly the Superstar.

Last edited:

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Give the young guys a shot. And it shouldn't just be Sanford over and over again. The Pens threw everything at the wall to see what stuck, and ended up with Sheary, Rust, and Kuhnackl. But they also tried Plotkinov, Sprong, Farnham, Porter, Bennett, Wilson, and Sundqvist up front. As well as Erixon and Warofsky on the back-end. They traded Perron and Scuderi for a better fit when it became clear they needed a different player. They also traded Polotkinov, Warofsky, and Farnham when they knew they didn't have a place.

The Caps need to see what of their assets could fit. Vrana is already looking like a keeper. Sanford is on the fence currently. Barber is hurt, currently. But they need to give guys like Boyd, Stephenson, Walker, and Bowey a chance to see if they can contribute.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
There's a more than solid chance that they could contribute on the same level as all the Glencrosses/Belangers/Arnotts the caps wasted assets on at the deadline over the years.

Also Pens churn through players like that as much as they can... Jeffrey, Megna, Sheary, Rust, Kuhnhackl... all of that tier but some figure it out and stick.

Ultimately you need to find really cheap guys who end up fitting really well and play 5x above their paygrade. If it's not signing a Marchessault or a Grabner the next easiest would be going through NHL ready prospects until some stick and some don't

I think you vastly overrate the players we have, but then again I'm talking to the guy who wants to trade the current Vezina winner because he gets paid well.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
This is what we've now come down to....at first people are complaining about the constant line changing. I supported it because "why not try all combos", but now it's down to bringing up every capable AHL'er to give them a shot?

This is getting a little silly IMO.

"Vrana is looking like a keeper". What an absurd statement for a 1st rounder who has performed well at every level. Did anyone seriously doubt that?

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
This is what we've now come down to....at first people are complaining about the constant line changing. I supported it because "why not try all combos", but now it's down to bringing up every capable AHL'er to give them a shot? This is getting a little silly IMO.

All HFBoards posters are not one coagulated hivemind (;)). Not all of us were particularly concerned with the shuffling line combinations, especially early in the season. Give these guys 5+ games to see what they can do. We know what Winnik and Wilson bring to the table. We're learning quickly what Connolly and Sanford can offer. Let's see what the others can contribute in the big show.

"Vrana is looking like a keeper". What an absurd statement for a 1st rounder who has performed well at every level. Did anyone seriously doubt that?

For 2016-17, yes. There were plenty who doubted he could be an everyday NHL player in the NHL this season. Especially after his mediocre rookie camp and pre-season.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I think this is the honest truth. Ovechkin is an iconic player, the type that comes along every 20 years or so. That doesn't mean he doesn't have flaws.

From a business perspective, even if you accept that he's not the prototypical leader you would love your mega star to be, you still realize that business is business and you try to build around him no matter what. You keep trying, but no matter what, for the long-term financial health of your business, you keep him and do your best to supplement his deficiencies as a Captain. That's where I believe we are today. Ted will cash in every last golden egg from Ovy and he'll keep retooling around him until he's forced to go another route.

If you're Ted, what do you do from a coaching hire perspective? Hire a hard ass likely to alienate your golden goose, or try to find a proven guy who meshes, but can add some level of accountability to the team. I think they did the latter with Trotz with the understanding the Ovy at 30 is what he is. To expect some large change in him now or even at 28 seem unrealistic to me. Any coach coming in here knows he has to make it work with the egos on the team, most importantly the Superstar.

IMO we're one step away from a Bruce Cassidy type hiring and a firesale based on those same grounds. Trotz is Ron Wilson in this scenario. He loses the room, and the team tries something desperate and off the board with another untested coach drawing up plays on napkins. Then you have a rookie bench boss trying to deal with a roster full of veterans and (possibly) egos.

Rarely ends well.

IMO they need to let Ovie be Ovie for the most part, but put him around the net more. Everyone knows why he's on the roster. He doesn't need to be gutting out every second of every shift like a Jay Beagle or Winnik or whoever's fighting to stay in the league. Some great coaches played favorites. Red Auerbach did it with Bill Russell. Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan. Want to get star treatment? Produce like the stars do.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
All HFBoards posters are not one coagulated hivemind (;)). Not all of us were particularly concerned with the shuffling line combinations, especially early in the season. Give these guys 5+ games to see what they can do. We know what Winnik and Wilson bring to the table. We're learning quickly what Connolly and Sanford can offer. Let's see what the others can contribute in the big show.

For 2016-17, yes. There were plenty who doubted he could be an everyday NHL player in the NHL this season. Especially after his mediocre rookie camp and pre-season.

People imo doubted if he would get a chance given the seemingly solidified roster with few spots and Sanford getting the nod. Never has his pedigree been doubted imo.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
IMO we're one step away from a Bruce Cassidy type hiring and a firesale based on those same grounds. Trotz is Ron Wilson in this scenario. He loses the room, and the team tries something desperate and off the board with another untested coach drawing up plays on napkins. Then you have a rookie bench boss trying to deal with a roster full of veterans and (possibly) egos.

Rarely ends well.

IMO they need to let Ovie be Ovie for the most part, but put him around the net more. Everyone knows why he's on the roster. He doesn't need to be gutting out every second of every shift like a Jay Beagle or Winnik or whoever's fighting to stay in the league. Some great coaches played favorites. Red Auerbach did it with Bill Russell. Phil Jackson and Michael Jordan. Want to get star treatment? Produce like the stars do.

One step? You think it's that bad? I think we're a long way away still assuming Ovy is content to give it the good old college try every year.

Blowing it up means no playoffs and thousands upon thousands of season ticket cancellation.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
One step? You think it's that bad? I think we're a long way away still assuming Ovy is content to give it the good old college try every year.

Blowing it up means no playoffs and thousands upon thousands of season ticket cancellation.

We could be a season or two away from the next Butch, yeah. Especially if teams like the Leafs become the new Young Guns and look like the Caps of 2010 while our boys keep going through the motions toward mediocrity and fan apathy. I could see a "youth movement" and partial retooling with guys like Ovie and Holtby as the anchors a la Witt and Kolzig. One of the things the Caps front office talked about when they ditched Oates and McPhee was rebuilding the farm system. It may have been standard lip service, but how does it look in year 3?

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
People imo doubted if he would get a chance given the seemingly solidified roster with few spots and Sanford getting the nod. Never has his pedigree been doubted imo.

People have doubted that he could be an effective player in this season, regardless of the roster status. Look back in the pre-season threads. Look at the disappointment surrounding him in the rookie tournament thread.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
We could be a season or two away from the next Butch, yeah. Especially if teams like the Leafs become the new Young Guns and look like the Caps of 2010 while our boys keep going through the motions toward mediocrity and fan apathy. I could see a "youth movement" and partial retooling with guys like Ovie and Holtby as the anchors a la Witt and Kolzig. One of the things the Caps front office talked about when they ditched Oates and McPhee was rebuilding the farm system. It may have been standard lip service, but how does it look in year 3?

This is just another retool then. Look I have zero idea what Ted's philosophy on coaching hires is. The organization appears to favor stability right now, that's all I know. A maverick hire isn't going to happen imo. if you're keeping your Superstar and your top-5 goalie there's still reason to hope. They're not going to start selling off vets like Gonchar and Bondra were imo. Now if Ovy asks out, that is likely imo.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
People have doubted that he could be an effective player in this season, regardless of the roster status. Look back in the pre-season threads. Look at the disappointment surrounding him in the rookie tournament thread.

Wouldn't be the first misguided expectations around here from the hand wringers. If I missed proclamations that he was a bust as an nhl'er im glad I did lol.

HTFN

Feb 8, 2009

If you're Ted, what do you do from a coaching hire perspective? Hire a hard ass likely to alienate your golden goose, or try to find a proven guy who meshes, but can add some level of accountability to the team. I think they did the latter with Trotz with the understanding that Ovy (at 30 today) is what he is. To expect some large change in him now or even at 28 seem unrealistic to me. Any coach coming in here knows he has to make it work with the egos on the team, most importantly the Superstar.

What a strange set of options you've presented.

I didn't advocate for the hiring of a hard ass, but you don't have to be one in order to have some honest conversations with Ovechkin about the ways in which he would need to be better. Now if he can't handle that, then I suppose there's no other choice but to stay the course and cross your fingers.

But if he's even slightly an adult, he should know that he can always improve, not just refine. I would think he's learned that lesson two or three times by now, with various coaches. This is all Ovechkin focused, too, which was itself in response to a hypothetical.

It was supposedly made evident to the entire roster that the dawn of the Barry Trotz Era would bring along with it a culture shock, that it was time to be professionals. You shouldn't have to teach professionals to care about every game. You shouldn't have to teach professionals how to hate losing. You can keep any one or two franchise players you please, but that doesn't mean there's ever a bad time to trade other players that can't figure that out.

It can't be possible that he would be the only one.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
What a strange set of options you've presented.

I didn't advocate for the hiring of a hard ass, but you don't have to be one in order to have some honest conversations with Ovechkin about the ways in which he would need to be better. Now if he can't handle that, then I suppose there's no other choice but to stay the course and cross your fingers.

But if he's even slightly an adult, he should know that he can always improve, not just refine. I would think he's learned that lesson two or three times by now, with various coaches. This is all Ovechkin focused, too, which was itself in response to a hypothetical.

It was supposedly made evident to the entire roster that the dawn of the Barry Trotz Era would bring along with it a culture shock, that it was time to be professionals. You shouldn't have to teach professionals to care about every game. You shouldn't have to teach professionals how to hate losing. You can keep any one or two franchise players you please, but that doesn't mean there's ever a bad time to trade other players that can't figure that out.

It can't be possible that he would be the only one.

I hazard to guess that these coaches all had plenty of honest conversations with Ovechkin:

Hanlon
Bruce
Oates
Trotz

Hunter, we know didn't talk to anyone. LOL....

I agree with you...Pros should be professionals, but they are not always that way. We see the worst of those in the press every day, but most I'm guessing go unseen behind closed doors.

This is all pure speculation. I love my boy Ovy, but this will get scrutinized someday soon when he retires so it's fun to ponder today.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Please share some thoughts when you get a chance. Thanks.

Alright, here are my thoughts. I didn't have the time to watch each player carefully, so I'll share my thoughts on them tomorrow after the next practice.

First of all, let's talk about the team identity. I believe Trotz is trying to make them play a fast, north-south game. Nearly all the drills had the players skating full speed up and down the ice. A lot of odd-man rushes, transition drills and cycling in the offensive zone above the circles. They do practice the play where a forward comes at the blue line between the two D to give them an option and then they rotate to create other passing lanes. On the rush, they practiced tip-in plays where one forward is ahead of the puck carrier and a D comes in as support through the middle. Expect to see tip-in goals on the rush, just like the Connolly goal against the Canes, because that's precisely what they practice.

Now, I'll share my thoughts on all the forwards I paid attention to. I'll do the D tomorrow.

Alex Ovechkin: He's not that much taller than his teammates, but he's by far the heaviest guy on the ice. You can feel it when he skates past you and you feel the vibrations in the ground. He has the acceleration of a tanker, but he's still one of the fastest guys on the team when he gets going. He needs to drop a few pounds to regain his acceleration. He's one of the laziest guys at practice, he looks casual all the time but he executes all the drills very well when he's focused. He's surprisingly good defensively, he broke up a 2vs1 with ease during the 2vs2 drill with close nets and two pucks. He's gotten very good at tipping pucks in, expect to see more tip-in goals. His playmaking isn't gone, he still has a great vision and a nice touch with the puck. He dangles a lot more in practice compared to game situations, he fooled a few Ds with his toe drag. He just needs to move his feet and he'll be among the top scorers in the league again. The goalies were unable to stop his shot today, he scored on almost every shot.

Evgeny Kuznetsov: He's gifted, he has the best hands on the team and a shot he should use more. He makes everything look effortless. He looked exactly like he did last year when he was scoring a point per game. Confidence seems to be back, he was having a good time out there. There was one drill where he had to protect the puck in the corner against coach Reirden, and he put the puck through his legs 2 or 3 times in just 3 seconds.

Justin Williams: He's not fast, he doesn't have great hands, he has a muffin of a shot but he gets by because he's smart and tenacious on the puck. He's rarely out of position and he's very opportunistic around the net. I feel like he's becoming a full time grinder now.

Marcus Johansson: Excels at nothing, but no apparent weakness in his game. A jack of all trades, and he skates very fast which helps him make the right plays all over the ice. He's the kind of guy Trotz should trust in any situation.

Nicklas Backstrom: Easily the best player on the team, both offensively and defensively. There's nothing that he doesn't do very well, and his understanding of the game is off the charts. He's not as slow as he appears to be in games, he's got decent speed and acceleration. Backstrom almost never misses a pass and has a thousand ways to execute a given play. He did a backhand pass on the rush without moving his hands, just by rotating his hips. I didn't know that was even possible. He has surpassed Ovechkin, to my great surprise.

TJ Oshie: Only thing holding him back is his terrible skating technique. He looks awkward on his skates and has a poor balance when he's moving around. He fell on his face when attempting to catch a pass with his skate because he stepped on the puck. Otherwise, he does the rest very well and his creativity allows him to make a play in seemingly impossible situations.

Lars Eller: Unimpressive, no scoring touch, doesn't use his size as much as he should and lacks the intensity of the other bottom 6 players.

Andre Burakovsky: He truly is a one dimensional player. When you watch him skate and shoot the puck, you'd think he's one of the best players on the team. Then, you watch him attempt to defend and he looks like a Junior player. He only knows one direction, North. He's ineffective in the East-West direction because he's not a very good playmaker. I'm not sure what we can do with him. I think the Tre Kronor line was very beneficial to him because he could develop the rest of his game by playing with two of the smartest players on the team.

Jakub Vrana: Looks more prepared for the NHL than Burakovsky. He's very close to leaping over Burt in the development process if he hasn't already. He can shoot the puck almost as well, and he's got more tricks up his sleeve. I think we can turn him into a sniper version of Kuznetsov.

Jay Beagle: Looks more like a 3rd line C than a 4th line C. He's way ahead of his 4th line line mates in terms of skill, and his intensity in practice is the same as in games. He's got good hands, a decent snapshot and he goes to the dirty areas. Like Johansson, he can be trusted to play anywhere, and I'd like Trotz to give him some good minutes. He has taken a step forward as a hockey player this year, his production is no fluke.

Tom Wilson: Easily the worst finisher on the team. He stayed on the ice after practice with Orlov to do one-timers from the left circle, and they hit everything but the net. He looked at the ceiling in frustration a few times, his confidence appears to be very low. Honestly, he should be allowed to play his style and perhaps become a Holmstrom-type player who just goes to the net to deflect pucks. His hand-eye coordination is pretty good, he's capable of deflecting shots with consistency.

Haven't seen enough of Winnik, Sanford and Connolly, will cover them tomorrow.

OT: Got my Kuznetsov t-shirt signed by Beagle and Carlson, that was really cool.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Here's the thing.... Oshie is awesome. Alzner is awesome. Kuznetsov is awesome.

We can't afford everyone unless we somehow get rid of Orpiks contract and have Winnik be replaced by a entry level - and maybe have Orlov off the books too in expansion.

That means we should have our highest number we are willing to go and see what happens. It's not a contest of this person vs this person - but maybe of whose agent wants something more than what we can give.

Who knows? Maybe we don't keep either because it's too much $$$$

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Good report Easy. Sorry you missed the game on Saturday, but it would have been frustrating to attend, especially with the 15-20 minute shot on goal moratorium our team seems to be making a habit of.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
It is insane and kind of sad how much hate Alex Ovechkin gets from Cap fans.

When he is gone and the Caps slip back into irrelevancy people MAY appreciate what a great player he was/is. Doubt it though.

Sometimes I wish he would request a trade.

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Alex Ovechkin: He's not that much taller than his teammates, but he's by far the heaviest guy on the ice. You can feel it when he skates past you and you feel the vibrations in the ground. He has the acceleration of a tanker, but he's still one of the fastest guys on the team when he gets going. He needs to drop a few pounds to regain his acceleration. He's one of the laziest guys at practice, he looks casual all the time but he executes all the drills very well when he's focused. He's surprisingly good defensively, he broke up a 2vs1 with ease during the 2vs2 drill with close nets and two pucks. He's gotten very good at tipping pucks in, expect to see more tip-in goals. His playmaking isn't gone, he still has a great vision and a nice touch with the puck. He dangles a lot more in practice compared to game situations, he fooled a few Ds with his toe drag. He just needs to move his feet and he'll be among the top scorers in the league again. The goalies were unable to stop his shot today, he scored on almost every shot.

Doesn't sound like Ovi's trying much in the regular season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad