Post-Game Talk: Washington Capitals vs Le Club de hockey Canadien de Montréal @7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
For my 20th birthday which is tomorrow, I got to travel to Washington for the first time to see a game at the Verizon center. It turns out this game is against none other than my hometown and second favourite team, a matchup I've seen a thousand times at the Bell Center.

This is literally me right now:

Let's go Caps!!

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Lucky (or unlucky) for you it looks like you will get to see Holtby vs. Price after Price was yanked last night against the Sharks. Looking forward to the game, but still not quite understanding the Sanford callup timing.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Lucky (or unlucky) for you it looks like you will get to see Holtby vs. Price after Price was yanked last night against the Sharks. Looking forward to the game, but still not quite understanding the Sanford callup timing.

The NHL roster freeze starts Monday, so if Sanford is still with the Capitals then, he’ll be on the team through Dec. 27.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
take a "Hello, fellow HF assclowns" sign. get on tv. make bob's podcast.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I'll also be at this game :)

Burakovsky and Chorney both out again and sounds like Sanford is in for Connolly

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
It's 11:46 AM, I'm in Toronto and I need to run to catch the flight for DC leaving at 12:30 just because we had to wait an hour for the pilot in Montreal. **** Air Canada.

If I make it to the game, I'll be in section 102

Last edited:

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
It's 11:46 AM, I'm in Toronto and I need to run to catch the flight for DC leaving at 12:30 just because we had to wait an hour for the pilot in Montreal. **** Air Canada.

If I make it to the game, I'll be in section 102

I missed the flight despite making it in time because I got offloaded automatically. **** Air Canada and **** the weather.

:(

What now?

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
:(

What now?

I need to sell my ticket which I bought on Ticketmaster. Unfortunately, I can only sell my ticket with a US credit card or bank account. I've been waiting for an hour to talk to a customer service rep from Air Canada and about 30 min to talk to a Ticketmaster rep for refunding. I'm having a terrible day.

ovikovy817

May 23, 2015
Belgium
I need to sell my ticket which I bought on Ticketmaster. Unfortunately, I can only sell my ticket with a US credit card or bank account. I've been waiting for an hour to talk to a customer service rep from Air Canada and about 30 min to talk to a Ticketmaster rep for refunding. I'm having a terrible day.

Courage. Nous sommes tous avec toi. Hope they'll win this one for you.:yo:

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
At least Washington is a very interesting city, so I'll make up for it by visiting as much as I can and going to Kettler for the two next practices. :dunno:

hockeyfan88

Dec 14, 2015
Sorry, Kuzy. That sucks :(

Hope you guys at the game have fun. Can't wait to make my trip to the US to see my first live Caps game. I will have to wait a little more though :laugh:

Go Caps! 2-1 tonight. Ovie and Beagle score.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
Sorry, Kuzy. That sucks :(

Hope you guys at the game have fun. Can't wait to make my trip to the US to see my first live Caps game. I will have to wait a little more though :laugh:

Go Caps! 2-1 tonight. Ovie and Beagle score.

Whenever you decide to go, make sure to arrive in advance so that you don't miss the game even if the flight is delayed. As for me, I'll be taking my car next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad