Post-Game Talk (GBU): Washington Capitals at Buffalo Sabres 7PM 3/9/2020

Royal Thunder

Frolunda Mode
Feb 21, 2012
Krueger isnt the problem..
Sure he’s not the problem but he is absolutely a problem. In-game management has been awful and he is unable to properly judge his own players. I am sick of him putting the reigns on Dahlin and playing Risto like he’s an all star. Putting Vesey and Johansson in the shoutout before Kahun was absolutely shocking to me and if not for Ullmark it would have lost us the game. His management of the entire defensive unit has been god awful. If you can’t even tell which of your own players are good, how can we as fans have any faith in him?

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
his player usage and in game adjustments are highly questionable.
sitting Miller over Bogosian, his stoneage handling of Dahlin ( look at The Avs & Canucks how they handle their highly creative D) are just a few examples... and don't get me started about the PP.. its completely static and predictable.
...or his musical chairs D usage until Bogo got traded
if you read every team board on the website, all coaches' player usage and in game adjustments are highly questionable...

Reactions: sabresEH

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Well, that was entertaining. Sabres hung with one of the top teams for 65 minutes.

This game serves as a great example to all those hockey fans out there who don't think "effort" is an issue in NHL hockey games.

Washington completely mailed it in for the first 2 periods and did NOTHING. They then turned it on in the 3rd, controlled the game, and got a tie point out of it. Probably turned it on a bit late; probably should have had a regulation win...

The Washington broadcast guys were laughing between periods with "I got nothing for you folks! No one is hitting anyone! No one is doing anything! No one wants to play hockey tonight!" etc.

Reactions: brian_griffin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad