Post-Game Talk (GBU): Washington Capitals at Buffalo Sabres 7PM 3/9/2020

Bendium

Oct 18, 2019
OK. So yes......I have had to much scotch........butttttttt......I am done with Kruger. Which means I finally have no reason to resist a GM change. The last think I want to see is good habits coached out of players like Kahun.

Also....note to whoever is GM....goal tending matters? Who would have guessed.

Reactions: Cheese Breadman

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
IMG_20200309_230026.jpg

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Ralph has to go. Kahun is easily one of our top 5 forwards and is punished for....not knowing our bull shit stupid system?

Bylsma is a better coach then Kruger. Pegula better bring in Shero and Laviolette/Boudreau/Gallant. Fire Botts, Ralph, George Babcock, Rip simonick, every scout , all the concession workers EVERYONE.

Bring back Jim Pizzutelli as trainer, Ruff as an assistant coach, Regier as assistant GM, Don Luce as a scout get the stone cold losers out and bring back every semi successful Sabre employee.

Reactions: Royal Thunder

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Ralph has to go. Kahun is easily one of our top 5 forwards and is punished for....not knowing our bull shit stupid system?

Bylsma is a better coach then Kruger. Pegula better bring in Shero and Laviolette/Boudreau/Gallant. Fire Botts, Ralph, George Babcock, Rip simonick, every scout , all the concession workers EVERYONE.

Bring back Jim Pizzutelli as trainer, Ruff as an assistant coach, Regier as assistant GM, Don Luce as a scout get the stone cold losers out and bring back every semi successful Sabre employee.

Great rant. But ya know....a number of those guys already have 1 foot in the grave. Just saying.... LoL

debaser66

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2012
Krueger isnt the problem..
his player usage and in game adjustments are highly questionable.
sitting Miller over Bogosian, his stoneage handling of Dahlin ( look at The Avs & Canucks how they handle their highly creative D) are just a few examples... and don't get me started about the PP.. its completely static and predictable.
...or his musical chairs D usage until Bogo got traded

K8fool

Sep 30, 2018
stomach of giant parasitic worm
his player usage and in game adjustments are highly questionable.
sitting Miller over Bogosian, his stoneage handling of Dahlin ( look at The Avs & Canucks how they handle their highly creative D) are just a few examples... and don't get me started about the PP.. its completely static and predictable.
...or his musical chairs D usage until Bogo got traded

It may appear slow sure.. He has letbeach player play his way in or out of the lineup and unlike others years they are gone forever .. Yes.. The bogo play infuriated me as well.. They are out of playoff spot.. Eichel has dialed it from 100 to 94 and is injured... But the team played for him last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->