Washington Capitals are going to win a back to back President's Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Lol go away op. Everyone knows this is gonna happen so why even discuss it? It's the playoffs where they mess up

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Don't care about the PT. It's meaningless.

You know that you can win both the PT and the SC right? I hate when people say that? Having the most points and probably winning the most games in the regular season is meaningless? The object is to win and winning in the regular season doesn't preclude you from doing so in the postseason.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
No they wont. They will choke mid season and barely make the playoffs. Team doesnt scare me at all. Weak defence core. Forwards overachieved last year. Remember this post.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
You know that you can win both the PT and the SC right? I hate when people say that? Having the most points and probably winning the most games in the regular season is meaningless? The object is to win and winning in the regular season doesn't preclude you from doing so in the postseason.

It just adds unnecessary pressure and attention. Would rather have the team be low profile for the first half of the season and then explode after February. We've won the PT twice already. If we can win it and win the SC at the same time, it would be quite an achievement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad