GDT: Washington @ Calgary | 12/3/22 | 8:00PM MT/10:00PM ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
This team has one legit 1st line player (Ovi) and like 7 second line players. I think that's kind of the problem. Lots of depth, very little gamebreaking ability.

If you look at cap hits, there’s a guy making $7.8M playing like a #2C

Losing Fever for any length of time will really stress this defense. How many more 8th D can we put into the top four?

Not a huge issue if Orlov comes back, they can keep Irwin out of the lineup

Reactions: YippieKaey

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Losing Fever for any length of time will really stress this defense. How many more 8th D can we put into the top four?

All of them!

Gustafsson’s had an excellent season according to Locker. Don’t know what he’s on but I want some

Offensively he's actually been pretty good. Way better than Schultz was i would argue. Also got into a fight which is cool i guess.....

RedRocking

Jan 8, 2022
NoCal
Awful period. Ovi, buddy - we also wish you had 2008 moves left too. But stop turning it over 1 on 3.

Kuzy - just dogging it out there. Eller no idea what he’s doing out there.

Reactions: troyerlaw

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
This team is a dumpster fire...much like the hfboards website. Hey bro...please disable the ad blocker...

Reactions: Misery74

SecretaryofDefense5

Mar 20, 2022
Washington DC
This pretty much sums up the Caps season.

CSyFf0_UwAAyViL.jpg

Rayquaza64

McMichael>McDavid
May 30, 2019
Virginia
gus and schultz are the same player basically. they have a crazy assist where they make an excellent zone entry/ set up/whatever and makes you think huh, he’s not bad, and then for the rest of the game they make some of the most mind boggling defensive mishaps you have ever seen

should i buy my bedard jersey now or…

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
The hit on Kuemper didn't look terrible, but who knows what he's feeling. Good thing they got a decent backup.

Why is AA playing? I missed the first half.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
We’re not just losing games, we’re getting absolutely blown out. By my count, we’ve lost 7 out of 11 games by 3 goals or more.

When does management make a move?

Reactions: Holtbyisms
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad