Post-Game Talk: Washington are pretty sweet vs at least they fired their coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Wow. Nice win, but alleviates not one of my concerns. 3rd period goals were all individual plays.

We just make slow decisions with the puck in general.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
And now we wait again for whatever gmbm has planned. All depends on if beagle comes back Sunday or after deadline

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Love having Richards for these situations.

He lost the draw, but yeah. Smart player and won't panic.

Loved the compete-level in the 3rd. Seems like we could bury teams if we did that in 1st period sometimes. But i'm gonna stop whining now. We got the win. That's what counts.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Orlov, that was filthy. What an awesome move. Watch out for him in the playoffs, I have the feeling he'll be one of the difference makers.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Barely won against a bad tired team.
What I like most about Orlov's offense is how agressive it is. He knows he's making a risky play anyway, so he puts his 100% in the attack. If it's a shot, it's a bomb. If it's a move around defenseman, it's hard skating to the net. No holding the puck looking for a forward, no soft wristers just in case it hits someone, no slow drifts from one side to another, no shoulder to shoulder contact that allows the d-man to move him to the board.
Orpik really makes me happy.
Trade Laich, sign Johansson, etc.

BlitzSnipe

Dec 28, 2014
Bookmark this. He'll have at least one OT winner.

The great thing about having a Dman with such offensive talent, is that he sneaks in when you least expect it, and with skill like this, I agree with you - the OT winners will be his.

Bure

Jan 3, 2011
Ottawa, Ontario
The great thing about having a Dman with such offensive talent, is that he sneaks in when you least expect it, and with skill like this, I agree with you - the OT winners will be his.

Yep. Sneak sneaky defender. If he can tighten up his errors, he can be a top 4 stready for years and heck maybe top pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad