GDT: wardo vs new york rangers

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
The unstoppable force of LL's gameday threads meets the immovable object of GCES's in-person presence.

Which shall reign supreme?

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
I think the Canes have lost 17 of their last 18 to the Rangers. Thank God they are blacked out here, I'd rather watch the ****ing Browns and Ravens.

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I think the Canes have lost 17 of their last 18 to the Rangers. Thank God they are blacked out here, I'd rather watch the ****ing Browns and Ravens.

Wow, I knew they struggled but didn't know it was that bad. I do know that over the past few years, many of the games against the Rangers have some of the more boring games I've been too.

I'll watch it though. Even when they struggle, I like to watch the Canes young defensemen play, mistakes and all.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
I decided to go to this game because I just happened to be in NY for someones bday today.

And Im rooting for Rags cuz I bet on them. So we win 5-1 now.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
I would watch if they played exciting hockey but scoring 2 goals a game ain't cutting it and that never is a recipe for success

the halleJOKEL

strong as brickwall
Jul 21, 2006
twitter.com
Wow, I knew they struggled but didn't know it was that bad. I do know that over the past few years, many of the games against the Rangers have some of the more boring games I've been too.

I'll watch it though. Even when they struggle, I like to watch the Canes young defensemen play, mistakes and all.

it really is one of the more boring matchups to watch and has been for quite some time

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
it really is one of the more boring matchups to watch and has been for quite some time

Because the games almost always come down to goaltending. Back when Ward was good, and on his game, games against NYR were exciting, because it was a goaltending duel.

Lately, however, Ward has gotten worse and Lundqvist has (almost inconceivably) gotten better, so now, its less of a duel and more of a sideshow.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
Lundqvists last two starts were far from his best so I bet hell be playing with a chip on his shoulder tonight well rested.

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
i'm going to the game. GCES, if you wanna meet up hit me up here or on twitter.

this is a bad idea.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
I'll be flipping back and forth between this and Browns/Ravens tonight because I want to be more bored than I have ever been in my life.

Although once the Rangers go up 1-0, there's really no point in watching the rest of this game.

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net
That's cool, any specific reason you went here? What did you think of the city?

Mainly because I wanted to go to Liseberg. I was also in Copenhagen so it was a lot easier to visit Gothenburg than say Stockholm. I really enjoyed it. Very walkable and at an ideal density level, like most Scandinavian cities. The tram network is pretty crazy. I would have liked to have had a little more time there, particularly to go out to the archipelago.

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
What sections are you guys in? Im in 227.

I had Pizza Suprema yesterday. I thought it was overhyped or maybe it was just their chicken parm pizza.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad