WarCraft III: Reforged

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I’m stuck on the 20 min time level on orcs(5th or 6th level), beat it and it never advances me, played it again and same. Thanks blizzard, f***ing bugs.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
I’m stuck on the 20 min time level on orcs(5th or 6th level), beat it and it never advances me, played it again and same. Thanks blizzard, ****ing bugs.

You got further than I did into the campaign. :laugh:

The game-breaking bugs are just the icing on this deliciously awful cake.

Blizzard’s sorry attempt at damage control: https://www.reddit.com/r/warcraft3/comments/eyex4z/reforged_developer_update

Comments are spot on though.

Just a tone deaf response.

Wait so if I go and fire up my battlenet Warcraft 3 copy it won't work now? That's just brutal :laugh:

I believe it will "work" (user experience may vary, given the glitchy state this turd is in), but you will need to deal with the craptastic new interface.

I could be wrong though. I haven't tried.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Just a tone deaf response.
lcxb2zgbgue41.jpg

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So with such a huge uproar by fans, seems Blizzard is now giving instant refunds instead of the whole process of explaining why you want a refund, etc.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
I was actually looking forward to w3:r as I never really played wc3 outside of Dota Allstars, wasn't much of a fan at the time to the hero centric spin on resource management.

But now I think I'd have been more appreciative of it. Then the reviews came out and now I'm stuck waiting to see if they'll ever be able to fix it properly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad