Pre-Game Talk: Wanna know whats fun?? B2B games! Habs Vs. Yotes (9:00 EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Ah i see , Price played against Chicago a sunday the worst NHL team right now and let Niemi play on Tuesday against a much better team , to '' relax price'' Yet He plays vs Colorado and Arizona back to back and will mostly play Las Vegas because Niemi has no chance against Vegas but they wont put Niemi against Arizona who cant score more than 1 goal a night. What a great goalie system by this coaching staff.

Fantastic coaching

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Ah i see , Price played against Chicago a sunday the worst NHL team right now and let Niemi play on Tuesday against a much better team , to '' relax price'' Yet He plays vs Colorado and Arizona back to back and will mostly play Las Vegas because Niemi has no chance against Vegas but they wont put Niemi against Arizona who cant score more than 1 goal a night. What a great goalie system by this coaching staff.

Fantastic coaching

SKWAgtk.gif

ArtPeur

Have a Snickers
Mar 30, 2010

Fantastic coaching

It shows you how much they trust Niemi

Also, where is the GDT? :laugh:

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
I wanted to see Galchenyuk tonight but i have to hit the hospital in 2 hours , gonna wait forever in the waiting room XD
Hoping i dont die while waiting

Have a good match tonight guys
Maybe there's a tv around while you wait ;) Hope you'll be fine and, courage to you.. You can follow the game with us if you have a smart phone.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
per TSN
Montreal Canadiens

Head coach Claude Julien told reporters on Thursday morning that his lineup will remain the same against Arizona, with Carey Price starting in net for the second time in as many nights.
It’s obvious that Niemi is not trustworthy and should either get his game together or be replaced as the back up. He has sucked and his numbers reflect it.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
It’s a non playoff team so this should be a win. Beat bad teams, lose to good teams

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Price has been awful in Arizona the last few seasons. Why isn’t Niemi starting?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I wanted to see Galchenyuk tonight but i have to hit the hospital in 2 hours , gonna wait forever in the waiting room XD
Hoping i dont die while waiting

Have a good match tonight guys

Taking care of yourself is far more important. Hope you're going to be OK.

Don't worry about the Habs, "anything can happen" -- they're going to be fine ...

IwWntDo.gif

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Taking care of yourself is far more important. Hope you're going to be OK.

Don't worry about the Habs, "anything can happen" -- they're going to be fine ...

IwWntDo.gif
Would have been perfect if when he gets out of the cab, he gets smacked by a train coming the other way. :laugh::laugh: I know I'm a sick bastard. :sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Would have been perfect if when he gets out of the cab, he gets smacked by a train coming the other way. :laugh::laugh: I know I'm a sick bastard. :sarcasm:

Yes, that's the version with a Habs twist. They make it to the playoffs, lose in the first round and suffer some other calamity. :D

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Price has been awful in Arizona the last few seasons. Why isn’t Niemi starting?

Julien really wants this win tonight to end the current 2 game losing streak before it gets out of hand and likely feels Price is his best chance of doing that. Julien is likely a bit concerned that if the Habs lose tonight the losing streak could last a while and some people don't want that happening. :)

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
"Looks at Niemi's last start" Yeah, I wonder?

Then call up Lindgren if you can’t rely on your backup. Or trade for another one. This is the second back to back in a row Price has started. It’s 2018, every analytic will show you don’t start your number 1 in back to backs, especially when you know he’s injury prone and in his 30’s.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Then call up Lindgren if you can’t rely on your backup. Or trade for another one. This is the second back to back in a row Price has started. It’s 2018, every analytic will show you don’t start your number 1 in back to backs, especially when you know he’s injury prone and in his 30’s.
I think Lindgren's injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad