Pre-Game Talk: Wanna know whats fun?? B2B games! Habs Vs. Yotes (9:00 EST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Chucky is still family. We should get our medical team to check him for a pulse while we’re there.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Domi gonna put up some cash in this one. Hopefully he backs that up with some decent play. A loss would stink pretty bad.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I don't trust Niemi at all is it confirmed he's playing? Will be a toss up if so

A back to back on the road against a weaker team, i would normally 100% go with Niemi....but he's not good enough to save this defense. But i guess they will still go with Niemi.

Reactions: habsfan891

TrapGod Jr

Apr 22, 2017
per TSN
Montreal Canadiens

Head coach Claude Julien told reporters on Thursday morning that his lineup will remain the same against Arizona, with Carey Price starting in net for the second time in as many nights.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
per TSN
Montreal Canadiens

Head coach Claude Julien told reporters on Thursday morning that his lineup will remain the same against Arizona, with Carey Price starting in net for the second time in as many nights.

Color me shocked

unnamed-71.gif

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Big game and Julien knows it. Price back in.

Want to see the Domi line pick it up this game. Haven't done much in the last couple and have moped around when things aren't going their way.

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
Julien knows the importance of this game, let's hope it doesn't backfire on him.

yes probably a marching order from Marc himself

"Claude, I cannot lose this game to that dirty russian, price is in no matter what!!!!!"

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Please tell me there isn't a tribute video, so cringeworthy. God I hope not.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
The league should find a way to shut down over the holidays and spare us this Canadiens Christmas tradition of playing in the American south every year.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Domi gonna put up some cash in this one. Hopefully he backs that up with some decent play. A loss would stink pretty bad.

Like Julien put up some cash against the Bruins? Or like Price has been putting up in anticipation of his 300th win?

I don't know, there are so many of these stacks of cash getting put up in dressing rooms that after a while, they become run-of-the-mill.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad