3 Candy Cane Busting Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
The ironic thing here is, I was mad for Gallant for taking Panarin away from Zibanejad and Tarasenko. Then he goes on to score 4 goals. I guess that was motivation?

Panarin and Halak, don't know who deserves the third star so whatever
As much as people hate this coach he seems to have the pulse of his team and they respond to his moves.

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
This guy got all his carbs tnight
giphy.gif

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I don't think the first was terrible we had quite a few terrific chances the second was like "holy shit wtf".

At least we got through it. Amazing how we just piled them on in the end after playing last night. Team is amazing right now. Halak has really stepped up since a tough start of the season.

• Love
Reactions: bl02

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I took a look at the standings and two things stuck out to me:
1. How are we still that much behind Carolina and debbies
2. 2 points back, 1 game in hand against Toronto. Who everyone in Canada has creamed on lately for being so good.

After that Trouba helmet toss, we have been pretty f***ing good par for 1 or 2 games. We are much better than last year. We play better, Igor is not bailing us out every game. Neither is Halak.

I just want to crush the debbies 4-0 in the 1st round.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
the canes basically played their system perfectly the whole game and lost by 4. they have no answer for us and we didn't even have our #1 goalie.

Reactions: CLW and will1066
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad