Post-Game Talk: Walking cane

3 Candy Cane Busting Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
10's are wild. Obviously for fresh bread but also 10 games in a row one or more of the 3 kids have had points.

Reactions: UnSandvich

Siddi

Rangers Masochist
Mar 8, 2013
Global
Going with Emo for sulking Ed.

Goth.gif

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Back up goalie? Back-to-back games? No problem backing up last night's effort with another 2 points.
Really good win, especially as we looked out matched at times. Hung in there and then converted when it mattered.
This game showed how important skilled depth is. The Canes were just smothering the 1st line early, but being able to move Panarin around the lineup meant they ran out of shutdown options.

Panarin and Halak are obvious 2 stars, I'd probably give the 3rd to Vesey but it could likely go to about 8 guys

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Fantastic win.3 games in 4 nights against a well rested great team and we locked them down in the 3rd and took their heart.Best game of the season for me.Bread,Halak and Gallant get the 3 stars for me.Gallant deserves credit for switching Vesey and Kreider and both moves worked great.Great teams find a way...I'm proud of this team and the effort tonight under rough circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad