Pre-Game Talk: WAITING ON GURGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
@Randy Butternubs (TY) is the only other person to post up to do Dec. GDT's with Gurg's/Pixies and Clare (Thanks as always). I said I was taking Dec. off and already did one.

Time for people to step up....

No pressure, easy to do, make it your own. See @Clare2904 in the signup thread. Sign Up Here The OP game list is on top of every page so no need to go to the first page OP.

Thank you, to everyone who has or will participate.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
I'd like your post but the moderation droids have decided to take away my ability to do so for joking that Ovechkin's start to the season meant he was juicing.

The Great Ape stands for the alpha gorilla from Russia who wears a Capitals #8 Jersey. There is no other way to explain.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
So what did I miss? People said they were leaving? (legit question)

dogthateats

May 26, 2011
discord.gg
I actually didn't see Gurgs say he was leaving. But it does look like Ryder's profile is no more.
Some of Gurgs’ posts were deleted I think. Some lunatics was spewing nonsense about throwing hats on the ice and some of those posts were also deleted. It was a wild night. Gurg said he missed Tom Hanks and Peat and some other posters who I don’t remember (I think that was the post that was deleted maybe). Also I noticed Peat was posting since Gurgs left lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Gurglesons/Ryder71/Honouroverglory (all the same poster) left over growing frustrations with the board migration

i don’t get the recent frustration — this board has always had shitty posters and it’s not any shittier now lol…

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I’m still waiting for my drugs, you know the good fun ones, not the sad depressing Western PA ones.

Spring will come back around soon enough.

As for the rest... I'm with Andy. I don't get people's angst, I guess.

I was "gone" once, too. Most of ya probably woulda preferred it stay that way.

Reactions: Andy99

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Some of Gurgs’ posts were deleted I think. Some lunatics was spewing nonsense about throwing hats on the ice and some of those posts were also deleted. It was a wild night. Gurg said he missed Tom Hanks and Peat and some other posters who I don’t remember (I think that was the post that was deleted maybe). Also I noticed Peat was posting since Gurgs left lol

Interesting. I can't believe for how relatively popular this board is what an absolute pile of shit it is. Lord know for how many advertisements get shoved into your face, they should be able to purchase some decent server space. But alas...whatever. If they actually put the effort in, I would maybe sponsor it but if they don't, why should I?

That said, I'd be willing to bet that if we did an IP search on the backend, you'd find some duplicate accounts. There are accounts you only see on the Trade Main Board. It's like they use a proxy account to post their shitty trade ideas so it doesn't taint their account on HFPens. But whatever.

I remember HoG saying he was leaving until the team was worth his time, lol. Missed the Gurg stuff. And now that I think about it, haven't see Tom Hanks, Emp, or Peat in awhile either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad