Pre-Game Talk: WAITING ON GURGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Lots of Hextall storylines tonight.

The battle of his former coach that he failed to fire in time against his current coach that he’s failed to fire.

Will Tanev and McCann have big games? Will Heinen and McGinn be factors???

Go Pens

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Lots of Hextall storylines tonight.

The battle of his former coach that he failed to fire in time against his current coach that he’s failed to fire.

Will Tanev and McCann have big games? Will Heinen and McGinn be factors???

Go Pens

That made me laugh.

It's funny.... cause it's true. ;)

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
2 of my fav posters gone. I missed what happened.
Not really sure why some quit straight up and never come back.

Can always pop in....

Quitting modding is a different story, but just posting? I donno...
Must be the fights and arguments.

This team / fan base is as divided as ever. Factions form... arguments ensue... feelings get hurt... quitting occurs.....

I donno... :popcorn:

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Same.
I most assuredly did not post here for 14 years straight.......

...... have I?

Time flies man...

I took a year off of watching hockey after the back to back wins.
I watched a few games but I had no idea about the Kessel drama until playoffs time. I was oblivious to any real issues.

Reactions: LOGiK

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Well...at some point CDS has to win a game right...RIGHT? This could be a Sully trying to big brain the team to win kind of situation, but the only team I would consider playing CDS against right now would be the Coyotes and even they would likely score at least 3 against him. He bailed this team out when MM had is injuries and his dad passed, but this is not the same CDS that we had back then. Maybe he was the only guy that actually liked the old goalie coach, but his time as a quality NHL backup has passed.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Well...at some point CDS has to win a game right...RIGHT? This could be a Sully trying to big brain the team to win kind of situation, but the only team I would consider playing CDS against right now would be the Coyotes and even they would likely score at least 3 against him. He bailed this team out when MM had is injuries and his dad passed, but this is not the same CDS that we had back then. Maybe he was the only guy that actually liked the old goalie coach, but his time as a quality NHL backup has passed.

856454.gif

kladorf2005

Apr 20, 2018
in response to the bolded: :laugh: :lol: :scared:

In all seriousness though, your post is spot on. CDS was solid for us a couple years back. But I haven't seen that version of him in a longgggg time

Reactions: RSPens

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Seattle has taken out 4 of the top teams on this recent stretch. We are underdogs tonight.
Hopefully more bounce goals, otherwise I don't like our chances.
I just want the poor angle shots with no one around the net to stop.

I know Sullivan wants shots, but you essentially just give away possession when you shoot from those spots with no one within 20 feet of the front of the net.

Reactions: AuroraBorealis
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad