Waffle Cup talk

JC128

Jul 6, 2011
KOP,PA/Morgantown,WV
Take a look at the thread and notice the responses. Most flyers fans respond with a few lines of text, while the wings fans all post some kind of corny picture. I don't get it GIFs, memes, photoshops have been around on the internet for years now, why are they still sooo funny? At the end of the day this is a hockey board, not facebook or twitter....give me hockey knowledge please. I prefer to get my entertainment from other sources.

Anyway MSE is the man and the flyers board on HF is awesome. Thanks for the effort, this community makes my hockey experience alot better

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
It's a shame MSE didn't win. I was a long time lurker and turned into a member after I saw that every single GDT done by MSE was filled with years of work. I can feel the love from these GDTs. I guess we should start rallying the troops for next year's Waffle Cup. #MSE2015

MadFerIt95*

I thought MSE should have won but why is everyone so anti photoshop?

Funf

Sep 17, 2013
Philadelphia
What a bummer. At least everybody here knows what we have with MSE. His GDT's blow everyone else out of the water.

dingbathero

No Jam? How about PB
Jul 14, 2010
St. John's, NL
I thought MSE should have won but why is everyone so anti photoshop?

I think it's more to do with substance as oppose to 'flash'

MSE provides the most substance in GDT then ANY other here on HF. As a fan that's what I want (and I think most fans do - sure funny pics are cute and all) But, I'm not swayed by some pics to make it 'fun'.

MSE gives us the history not the flavour of the week.

Other GDT's are say: Aqua's Barbie Girl

MSE and his GDT's are: Led Zeppelin/Hendrix/Beatles type stuff.

:yo:

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
IMO, it's reflective of how the different fanbases approach the games. Others just want to be "entertained", whereas we need to know exactly why and how much we hate each and every opponent.

"That cheap shot by your 3rd line left winger 18 years ago was not properly avenged during the bench-clearing brawl. Prepare for war!!!"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad