GDT: Vs Colorado - Eichel hope it's a great game

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
We’re not even as good as Calgary right now.

Let's face it the team needs Stone more than Eichel right now, but they will have to settle for what they can get out there. Team needs a swift kick in the ass that a true captain brings, not to mention the little things he does.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Let's face it the team needs Stone more than Eichel right now, but they will have to settle for what they can get out there. Team needs a swift kick in the ass that a true captain brings, not to mention the little things he does.

Still would have lost even with Stone.

This team is still could miss the playoffs. I don't get anyones sayng that Vegas is pretty much a lock for them.

Last edited:

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Still would have lost even with Stone.

This team is still could miss the playoffs. I don't get anyones sayng that Vegas is pretty much a lock for them.

Not a lock but we know they find a way to put together a run of results in tough spots. Not certain but very likely to do it. Might finish 2nd or 3rd, but if they get Stone and Martinez back for the playoffs I wouldn't worry about positioning for at least the West bracket. Getting past the Avs or one of the beasts from the East probably a difficult task but it's hockey, anything can happen.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
Not a lock but we know they find a way to put together a run of results in tough spots. Not certain but very likely to do it. Might finish 2nd or 3rd, but if they get Stone and Martinez back for the playoffs I wouldn't worry about positioning for at least the West bracket. Getting past the Avs or one of the beasts from the East probably a difficult task but it's hockey, anything can happen.

I looked at the schedule for March/April. There are an awful lot of winnable games, so unless there is a revolt or a collapse I don't see missing the playoffs. I don't like how we're playing either, and I still don't trust our goaltending, but I still think we have the pieces to be a top-5 team. And frankly, I'm more scared of Avs/Calgary than I am of the Eastern teams, particularly Tampa, who I think has taken a few steps back this year (except for Vasilevskiy stealing some games I think they're not as good as Canes or Puddy Cats). Of course, all could change with the TDL shoring up weaknesses.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
^I worry about injuries keeping us out of the playoffs too with the way this season has gone.

sabresfan65

Vegas HAS Hockey!!
Sponsor
May 23, 2004
Vegas
I didn't like the lines last night. I know the 4th line got hit with Patrick being out, but I didn't like the flow of the Marchy-less Misfits or the Stephenson/Marchy line. It didn't seem like either was in sync at all. Hopefully Friday will be better but day 1 was a failure of line juggling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad