Cloud 9
tumblr_n1empwGUPy1r4zr8xo2_250.gifv

Getting ready with Eichel

tumblr_n1empwGUPy1r4zr8xo4_250.gifv

12 seconds in when he's injured because Vegas

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Just need to get through the regular season without any more GDT injuries. Nevada Jones is being LTIR'd until playoffs.

I mean now is better than after the deadline for injuries.

I wouldn't mind seeing a 100m cap team come playoff time. :sarcasm:

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We’re not in first place anymore and Calgary plays again tonight so we need to win to keep up with them.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
We’re not in first place anymore and Calgary plays again tonight so we need to win to keep up with them.
tbh I think getting second in the division will be better than first as you'll start with an easier matchup, and your seeding isn't really affected if you make it out of the second round.

azvgk

Nov 29, 2019
tbh I think getting second in the division will be better than first as you'll start with an easier matchup, and your seeding isn't really affected if you make it out of the second round.

The law of unintended consequences. Only real downside would be not having home ice past first round barring upsets.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
What are the chances PEB gets more chances than Jack tonight?

The Leafs took Brooks back home. Something borrowed, something blue.

Omark

Tesla stock
Aug 5, 2011
Espoo, Finland
Just set up timer and will wake up for this game. JACKIE BOY is back! You guys are going to see the most epic and entertaining player in the league. :)

Reactions: Fearnot

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Definitely watching tonight as a Sabres fan. I think the neck will be fine. What worries me more about Eichel is the high ankle sprains over the years.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I read somewhere A-Mart was looking at returning tonight. Guessing that is not the case as there would have been some sort of cap moved. What is going on with him?

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Question: If Martinez and Whitecloud get back they would likely waive Amadio. But we've already re-signed him for next season, he has a new contract.

So if a team claims him, are they claiming him for the rest of this season only and next season he's with us again?

Or are they claiming him this season AND his new contract for next season also?

I would imagine they're claiming the next two years also, like claiming a player with multiple years left on a current contract but I wasn't sure since it's a new contract that will be starting.

Last edited:

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Question: If Martinez and Whitecloud get back they would likely waive Amadio. But we've already re-signed him for next season, he has a new contract.

So if a team claims him, are they claiming him for the rest of this season only and next season he's with us again?

Or are they claiming him this season AND his new contract for next season also?

I would imagine they're claiming the next two years also, like claiming a player with multiple years left on a current contract but I wasn't sure since it's a new contract that will be starting.

If he gets claimed they get his whole deal. That's probably exactly why they signed him to that extension. Because they knew they'd end up waiving him, but want to deter anyone from claiming him.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Stephenson has the most points on the team and Marchessault has the most goals. Seems strange to see them on the third line but this should be interesting.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Stephenson has the most points on the team and Marchessault has the most goals. Seems strange to see them on the third line but this should be interesting.

They might still be 2nd in even strength TOI tonight. I think Deboer will want WB & Smith matched up against the MacKinnon line & Stephenson against Kadri but who knows.

Sweetpotato

Jan 10, 2014
Edmonton
I'm a little disappointed I'll miss Jack's first game, my cable provider doesn't have it on anywhere. Hope it's a good one, i hope he goes on a run to end the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad