Pre-Game Talk: VS Arizona Coyotes 7pm start on SNW/CHED

Status
Not open for further replies.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Coyotes are 7-2-1 in their last 10 and they have the 3rd best goal differential in the Western Conference.
This will not be an easy game.

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Man the west is tight....

Couple losses and we are on the outside looking in...

Reactions: Aerchon

Drai Fi

Sep 17, 2019

New lines for tonight. I suppose this is Tippett’s way of trying to get Chiasson going. Hopefully he can chip in a bit up with McDrai.

I just want the PP changed. The year we made the playoffs, our PP was actually good with Letestu being a one timer option. McDavid and Drai having a right handed option would make it so much more dangerous. It’s not exactly rocket science.

Last edited:

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I'm a big fan of that second line, idk about the rest though.

Chiasson hasn't earned a top line spot at all, but Drai and Mcdavid should be able to succeed with anyone on their line, so I guess it's not gonna hurt too much.

That second line is what I've been asking for for a while. Kassian has the ability and speed to retrieve pucks and open up more room for Neal and Nuge, while also being skilled enough to cycle and chip in some points. Hopefully it looks as good on the ice as it does in my head.

Line 3 is Meh. 3 players I don't much care for at this point, but Khaira has been getting better. My ideal third line will be Nygard Haas Khaira.

Line 4 is okay. Haas on the wing might give him some more freedom to use his speed and drive the play, but he's probably going to only be getting 5-6 minutes. Maybe Cave can carry over the momentum from last game.

Reactions: Oilhawks and ujju2

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004

New lines for tonight. I suppose this is Tippett’s way of trying to get Chiasson going. Hopefully he can chip in a bit up with McDrai.

I just want the PP changed. The year we made the playoffs, our PP was actually good with Letestu being a one timer option. McDavid and Drai having a right handed option would make it so much more dangerous. It’s not exactly rocket science.

So you are complaining about a PP thats one of the best in the NHL?
Okay.
The PP has been the least of the teams concerns so far.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011

Second line is interesting.

I sort of hate when the coach tries to get a vet going though. I dont think Chiasson will be effective on the first line but who knows. Hopefully he busts out.

Wonder how Haas will do on the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad