Half-Assed GDT: vs ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
blues have played well today thus far. the shots only look lopsided because of the PPs that calgary has gotten.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
Lol so the Ref 10ft away said no goal and he was overruled?

ya LOL how does the ref 50+ feet away have a better view at that then the ref 10feet away. League and its officiating standards are so sad.

#NHLRefLogic

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
This is going to make me sound crazy. There are times where I truly believe that NHL officials are given marching orders to try and make games close. This game feels like one of those games. PP 4 nothing in favor of flames with 2 questionable calls IMO. Call off a Steen high stick goal. Then on an almost identical play at the other end it is called off then change it on the ice after some campaigning from players. Then go to video review and claim inconclusive so therefore a good goal. Total BS, Ells deserved his SO. I hope this official doesn't get any playoff games.

I don't think there's any intent to keep games close. I just think that NHL officiating as a whole is flawed.

I mean, what does the NHL gain from an afternoon Blues/Flames game being close?

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Shots are misleading. Flames have had 4 PPs and a lot of perimeter shooting. Hitch has said that the come from behind games really take it out of the team...as much as I hate seeing them throttle down, they've got a B2B coming up and are holding the lead by 2

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Come on!
We should have buried them long ago but no we take our foot off the petal and let them back into the game.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
well the refs got what they wanted, 1 goal game now. i imagine they will get a late PP here also.

TheDizee

Apr 5, 2014
toodaloo calgary. take the joke refs with you and go back to canada.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
Outside of the first five minutes just a really really ugly game. Reffing was lopsided yes but our play was very poor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad