Half-Assed GDT: vs ♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Yet another good period by The Blues. Elliott has played well. So have their PK units. The team defence has been excellent. The Blues have their skating legs today.

nicholas89alex

Nov 16, 2012
missed the first two periods. anyone think we have the answer to our #1 center right under our nose? im talking about Colton Parayko of course. he checks all the boxes, size, defense, shot, hands, passing :sarcasm: that goal was just sick.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
lmfao these refs are a joke as usual. look at the ref backpedal his original no goal call and now a joke holding the stick call.

Flames 4 PP
Blues 0 PP

Jun 15, 2007
If the video is inconclusive, as the ref stated, how can they reverse it? That doesn't make any sense.

The ref explained that after conferring with the other ref, they ruled it a goal on the ice. Then, since the video review was inconclusive, the (new) call on the ice stands and therefore it's a good goal.

You can disagree with the call but it's consistent with the rules.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
If the video is inconclusive, as the ref stated, how can they reverse it? That doesn't make any sense.

who knows. the original call on the ice was no goal and then they say it is inconclusive so its a goal LOL

nhl and its officiating is very amusing.

Note Worthy

History Made
Oct 26, 2011
St. Louis, MO
The ref explained that after conferring with the other ref, they ruled it a goal on the ice. Then, since the video review was inconclusive, the (new) call on the ice stands and therefore it's a good goal.

I was unaware there was a new call on the ice.

Thanks, bro.

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012

How can you change your stance on a call you already made? You can't just be like "Nevermind my friend told me so lol".

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
This is going to make me sound crazy. There are times where I truly believe that NHL officials are given marching orders to try and make games close. This game feels like one of those games. PP 4 nothing in favor of flames with 2 questionable calls IMO. Call off a Steen high stick goal. Then on an almost identical play at the other end it is called off then change it on the ice after some campaigning from players. Then go to video review and claim inconclusive so therefore a good goal. Total BS, Ells deserved his SO. I hope this official doesn't get any playoff games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad