Voynov

phil162888

Jul 28, 2012
Flyers need to be looking at him. Hexy knows him well from time in LA. We need a top 4 dman especially if Myers isn't ready. He'll get his suspension but when its over he would be a huge addition to the back end.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

orangey

perpetual mediocrity
Aug 9, 2008
Internet
With RH D finally close here there is no need, even if the org would go for it which they wont.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
Finally! A thread worth starting!

I couldn’t agree more that Flyers need to be looking at Voynov. They need to be looking at him so Gritty can get medieval on his domestic abusing ass.

Hmm... Gritty sure is likely to start demanding blood sacrifices sooner or later. Might as well be prepared.

Alex K

Apr 20, 2016
Earth
After that incident they not only didn't break up but even had a baby. So I think they're ok. But the problem is people mostly not used to think with their own heads, therefore his signing can cause serious reputational damage. So I'd pass.

Reactions: Fragmuffin

pit

5th Most Improved Poster
Jun 25, 2005
Toronto
giphy.gif

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Hiesenberg

Jul 2, 2013
Flyers need to be looking at him. Hexy knows him well from time in LA. We need a top 4 dman especially if Myers isn't ready. He'll get his suspension but when its over he would be a huge addition to the back end.

I'd rather trade every single person on the team to the Devils before I'd watch Voynov on this team.

Reactions: Rebels57

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
After that incident they not only didn't break up but even had a baby. So I think they're ok. But the problem is people mostly not used to think with their own heads, therefore his signing can cause serious reputational damage. So I'd pass.
That could mean nothing. Do you realize how many battered women stay with their abusive significant other? How many people in bad relationships in general that have children as a way to try to “fix” the relationship?
So yea, they could be ok I believe statistically they are not ok.

Reactions: God Bless Mr Coffee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad