VOTING OPEN - Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award

Who is your vote for the Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
My vote is for Jonathan Quick. This franchise hasn't brought in a winner and leader like Quick since Messier. It's not an easy task coming into this sad franchise and dragging your team full of spoiled limo babies to wins every time you step on to the ice.

On an unrelated note I'd like to officially request a recount of the votes from 2018-19 and 2019-20

Screenshot-20240315-150635.png

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Cousin Vinny. I have a feeling it'll be Panarin or Laf cus reasons when trocheck is the real vigga on that line

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
I like an Artemi who shoots the puck. He's a lot more of a threat. I'm not sure a lot of people are realizing what a difference that's made in his game and in the team's fortunes.....and it's benefitted Trocheck quite a lot....thought Vincent is doing a lot of the extras. I would say those two and Quick but I'm going to give the edge to Artemi.

Charlie Conway

Oxford Comma
Nov 2, 2013
I went with Cuylle. He's brought a lot of hits and energy into the bottom-6, and I think he's been an under-the-radar part of why the bottom 6 has been a bit more of a threat on a nightly basis.

Reactions: bhamill

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Went with Laffy. The guy has made me eat crow and then some. I never doubted Trocheck’s ability, and he’s always been a team player, so it was a matter of time for it all to come together. Quick was another interesting choice. Talk about surpassing expectations. At the start of the year I was missing Halak. And then …

Last edited:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I gotta go Vinnie! As good as Panarin has been, Vinnie has been the heart, no loafing whatsoever, 2nd and 3rd efforts all over the place.
And yeah, way more than just an honorable mention, Quickie. Without the 15-5..... and say an average 2nd stringer with a 10-10. Well that's an extra 5 wins, 10 pts we wouldn't have. Amazing, date I say his glove seems to better than Shesty's.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernmeister

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Last year the board picked the wrong choice(though i think it's rigged), will we be right this year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad