Vote for the type of league you would like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
How long would you guys like to leave this open for? We still have plenty of time, but I figured it might be good to set a specific date. Maybe September 30? That way the leagues can get ready at the beginning of October.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
How long would you guys like to leave this open for? We still have plenty of time, but I figured it might be good to set a specific date. Maybe September 30? That way the leagues can get ready at the beginning of October.

At the latest. I think the sooner the better. The next week will give those who have been MIA this off season to come back.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
At the latest. I think the sooner the better. The next week will give those who have been MIA this off season to come back.

I think that still gives us plenty of time and that is why I am trying to wait. I know there will be a group of posters who will probably start showing up when pre-season starts.

The leagues that fill up before then can get started if they want. For example, there is already a group of 10 for regular. If they want, and one of them will be the commissioner, they can get started.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I think that still gives us plenty of time and that is why I am trying to wait. I know there will be a group of posters who will probably start showing up when pre-season starts.

The leagues that fill up before then can get started if they want. For example, there is already a group of 10 for regular. If they want, and one of them will be the commissioner, they can get started.

I'll do it. Be back with details in a bit.

Okay I have set up a regular (non-keeper) 10 team head to head league. First 9 to respond to this link and sign up are in so if you are eager to get going let's go.

https://yho.com/nhl?l=52543&k=c020cfbb78dd84a8&ikey=a0cd6a4151863d13

If problems let me know.

Last edited:

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I'll do it. Be back with details in a bit.

Sounds good. Also, I think you can set it up to have more than one commissioner. So, if you want help or someone wants to help, that can be done. Pretty sure I was in a league once with 2 commissioners.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Sounds good. Also, I think you can set it up to have more than one commissioner. So, if you want help or someone wants to help, that can be done. Pretty sure I was in a league once with 2 commissioners.

I work best as a dictator. :laugh: If someone wants to help no problem but I think once this league starts commish is pretty much a no brainer job so I will be eminently qualified.

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I'm confused -- are you still looking for people to sign up for this league?

RD listed 10 guys above who are supposed to be in this first regular league. You weren't on the list. If the rest of these guys don't sign up in the next few days I'll probably just open it up to first come first served. I'm sure you'll get in a league or two. This is just the confusion of trying to make this a democratic process. :popcorn:

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I'm confused -- are you still looking for people to sign up for this league?

No. We have our 10 (see post #4). Just waiting for them to officially sign up on Yahoo.

We are waiting for more people to sign up overall, so we can get other leagues started. Also, if we still need people in a week, we will start asking for people to pick a specific league or be in 2 if they want. I figured, get everyone in their preferred league first. Then start doubling up, etc.... after that.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.c...2543&k=c020cfbb78dd84a8&ikey=a0cd6a4151863d13

League 1
EspenK - Commissioner
ndd17
Sabo0290
WannabeFinn
jackets4life
Byrral
CBJFan827
KlichkoBro
Fro
TheOllieC

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showpost.php?p=106793475&postcount=4

Otherwise, it will get really confusing trying to keep track of everything, IMO.

Just bumping this up. If you see your name here and still want to play please sign up. So far we have 4 guys. And when you do please post here so we can highlight your name. I can't tell who is who from the league board. Thanks.

CAMSANITY

Jan 30, 2013
Redondo Beach
put me in whatever league, I responded in the last thread but I think I forgot to vote in this one until today. Love me some fantasy hockey.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I signed in to the first link Espen posted - before I read the below.. my apologies, lol. Delete if need be..just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad