NFL: Vontaze Burfict suspended for first 3 games of 2016 season

May 23, 2012
Let me ask you guys a question.

If you're a receiver on a team that plays the Bengals next year (after VBs suspension is over) and you cut across the middle to catch a ball, will you be thinking a little more about what might happen to you and could that be an advantage to the Bengals if you get alligator arms when you hear the footsteps?

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Let me ask you guys a question.

If you're a receiver on a team that plays the Bengals next year (after VBs suspension is over) and you cut across the middle to catch a ball, will you be thinking a little more about what might happen to you and could that be an advantage to the Bengals if you get alligator arms when you hear the footsteps?

Maybe, but I also might be thinking if he does make that hit it would be his last hit for a while now that he has a suspension.

I would say Burfict might think twice about dishing out a big hit now, but he's probably too stupid.

May 23, 2012
Maybe, but I also might be thinking if he does make that hit it would be his last hit for a while now that he has a suspension.

I would say Burfict might think twice about dishing out a big hit now, but he's probably too stupid.

he is too stupid, receivers aren't going over the middle thinking to themselves that VB 'smartened up' and won't knock them into tomorrow (rock).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad