Value of: Vlad Tarasenko

Colt55

Sep 28, 2017
st. Louis
First, that’s not the way LTIR works. Second, you don’t account for increases to Schenn and Faulk already scheduled for next year. Blues need to clear about $8-9mm to ink Petro and be able to activate Tank when he is healthy.
Then how does ltir work. Toronto got several players who were on ltir to allow them surpass the cap.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Then how does ltir work. Toronto got several players who were on ltir to allow them surpass the cap.
You can exceed cap by amount of contracts on LTIR but once they are healthy need to be cap compliant. You don’t get to accrue savings or prorate contract. So we would conceivably be fine to start year but would need to unload significant money before could activate Tank.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
His career could be over. I doubt the Blues trade him right now, A) out of respect for him and what he has done for the franchise and community, (See Ari Dougan), and B), I doubt any team would be interested until he is healed and re-evaluated.
Thread and the above is coming from a Blues fan.

BAM

Nov 21, 2016
If Edmonton could buy low on him they should be all over this.

Stuzchuk

Mar 25, 2009
Eastern Canada
at the moment if they do manage to find a partner, due to the uncertainty of the health of his shoulder the return for him will be overwhelmingly low... so if I were the Blues, I'd hold on to him and see how he does after his surgery

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad