Visitor's Locker Room (Ticket talk, Restaurants, Fantasy Questions, etc)

legionista

Jan 17, 2013
Maryland/Brooklyn
Hi everyone. I'm headed to the game this Saturday vs. Lighting at Capital One Arena, I'm bringing both my boys, 7 and 12, they are very excited and would love to get an autograph from some of the players.
From the little that I know regarding this, I know the players come to the arena about 2 hours+ before puck drop and I often see them entering the arena between some barricades with fans around. Sometimes the players stop for pictures and autographs. Can someone in the know please tell me how I can make this happen for my boys ?

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Hi everyone. I'm headed to the game this Saturday vs. Lighting at Capital One Arena, I'm bringing both my boys, 7 and 12, they are very excited and would love to get an autograph from some of the players.
From the little that I know regarding this, I know the players come to the arena about 2 hours+ before puck drop and I often see them entering the arena between some barricades with fans around. Sometimes the players stop for pictures and autographs. Can someone in the know please tell me how I can make this happen for my boys ?
Not sure if you’re local or how long you’ll be here for but it’s much easier to get autographs at one of their practice sessions. They should have a practice around 10:30am on Friday at MedStar in Arlington.

legionista

Jan 17, 2013
Maryland/Brooklyn
Not sure if you’re local or how long you’ll be here for but it’s much easier to get autographs at one of their practice sessions. They should have a practice around 10:30am on Friday at MedStar in Arlington.
Thanks for the response, yes I live in MD and went to a practice session years ago (before my kids were born) and got a few autographs. With a hectic schedule and kids in school it's tough to plan a trip out to Arlington so was wondering how or if it's possible to meet any players at the games.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00