OT: Visiting Calgary (General City / Area Discussion)

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
:laugh: It sounds like she knows about our shenanigans and is good natured.

Truth be told I couldn't pick her out of a lineup, I just remember thinking when you posted that pic that you did well for yourself :laugh:

No she is good natured for sure, it takes a special kind of girl to handle me and my humour all the time. And yeah, I did do pretty well for myself. I spent a lot of time pursuing her back in the day.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
Hello I am in Calgary for the next week and I am wondering where I would be able to watch the Montreal vs Tampa Bay game tonight? A venue that kids can go to would be preferred, thanks!

trv

Nov 4, 2014
Didsbury
I took my kids to Buffalo Wild Wings on Macleod Trail, and they were allowed in the lounge as well. Lots of tv's, they really enjoyed it.

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Schanks used to have an area that was available for families, Boston Pizza locations are also a good bet, they are everywhere and have decent food.

I'd try Boston Pizza

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Alrighty guys, I am boarding the flight to Calgary in 30 minutes. I'm coming back to the homeland.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Define drive :) haha, because we have driven many minutes to get to places :)

I don't think so... Mind you, my dad and I got there at 1:30 in the morning. I'll take a look!

Hey FFF, my red-eye flight to Toronto tomorrow night stops over in Calgary around 11:45pm. Stop by and say hi! :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad