Virtanev GM game + Dispersal Draft Discussion Thread

member 202355

Double yes to bumping the cap. No more than 90 million though.

JonnyGraz

Feb 10, 2014
I'm against bumping up the cap, there should be an element of strategy to the game rather than just adding whoever you want.
I agree. Bumping the cap is just going to allow us to get big names when we really shouldn't be able to pick up those players. Also adding another 2 rounds is just going to increase the amount of players on our team therefore increasing cap...

But if there is a increase of another 2 round then there should be an increase in cap.

LT

XXXX - XXXX - ____ - ____
Jul 23, 2010
Why did Tampa pick? Did I miss a trade or something?

EDIT - Oh, the Drouin trade. I'm dumb.

JonnyGraz

Feb 10, 2014
If your going to increase the amount of dispersal rounds then increase the cap. If you aren't going to add rounds then don't move the cap.

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
Hey guys, I am actually going to resign. I am working 27 hours next week, and that and school is going to leave me no time to continue to play. Thanks so much, and sorry for this circumstance.

:bruins

LT

Jul 23, 2010
I think we got way off on the draft order... Does a commissioner mind checking it? I updated it, but there are a LOT of missed picks and the time isn't adding up.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I think we got way off on the draft order... Does a commissioner mind checking it? I updated it, but there are a LOT of missed picks and the time isn't adding up.

This. I think we need a pause on the draft to get everything sorted. No idea why TBL made two picks and WPG made another one. Time doesn't add up at all.

Mathematically (I believe), it should be EDM on the clock until 8:31PM PST (that is all the picks after the Derek Stepan pick are skipped).

WPG's Nyquist should not count since it's nowhere near his 7th round pick. TBL made two picks when he only have one which confused/screwed most of this up.

member 202355

This. I think we need a pause on the draft to get everything sorted. No idea why TBL made two picks and WPG made another one. Time doesn't add up at all.

Mathematically (I believe), it should be EDM on the clock until 8:31PM PST (that is all the picks after the Derek Stepan pick are skipped).

WPG's Nyquist should not count since it's nowhere near his 7th round pick. TBL made two picks when he only have one which confused/screwed most of this up.

I was under the assumption that teams who were skipped in the previous round were auto-skipped the next. I have no issue with the Nyquist pick being nullified though.

LT

Jul 23, 2010

Yea, somehow this got ridiculously off track. Unless the clock changed, several picks were made when they shouldn't have been.

There's no need to rush this, guys.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad