Value of: Viktor Arvidsson

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Maybe but its a lot closer than a 1st, from a team that not even in a playoff spot and Zary is for Arvidsson.

In spite of current lower production, Arvidsson is not a rental hence he is worth more than the traditional package for top 6 rental.

Love the traditional overvaluation of 1st and prospects though. In any case, I don t think CGY is in a spot where they can deal futures.

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
We aren’t in any position to be selling off Zary and our first.

this. That pick could be top ten.

If the Flames go on a huge win streak then I would offer a first and a good prospect like Pettersen. Not a top prospect like Connor Zary. That’s madness.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
We're kind of jammed up at C atm, since we have no hope of being able to move Duchene or Johansen. But in a vacuum, that's good. I'd just put Duchene on wing, tbh.
Yeah,
You’d probably rather just keep Arvidsson. Monahan is no different than what they already have.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
If Nashville trades Arvidsson right now, whoever gets him is getting a bargain. Bad luck + awful coaching are skewing his numbers. He passes the eye test, but is just so snakebit.

3.3% shooting percentage, normally ~12%
96 PDO, normally 100
7th in the league in shots on goal
decreased PP usage

It might take a coaching change or a trade, but he'll break out of this slump and return to a 30/60 pace

I can't agree with this enough. Arvidsson has all the signs of being a player who will rebound in a big way at some point, and trading him now would be just an awful decision.

Reactions: Porter Stoutheart

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4