Viktor Arvidsson has 26 goals in 36 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
GM tip: If you missed the draft, take a chance on a Swedish late bloomer. Unless your organization sucks, then pick whatever and pray, because the problems are much worse than picking from the herd.

Franzen, Nyqvist, Strålman, Karlsson, Lindholm, Zibanejad etc... I'm seeing a pattern here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordie Howe Army

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
GM tip: If you missed the draft, take a chance on a Swedish late bloomer. Unless your organization sucks, then pick whatever and pray, because the problems are much worse than picking from the herd.

Franzen, Nyqvist, Strålman, Karlsson, Lindholm, Zibanejad etc... I'm seeing a pattern here.
Add alfredsson and naslund to the list.

Swedes are known to become better at 25 than at 20.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
How crazy would I have sounded if I had said in November that Arvidsson would have one less goal than Laine and almost as many points despite missing 22 more games? He may surpass him in both by the end of the season.

Yet Laine is going to get 10+ million this summer.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The thread title is factually incorrect. Arvidsson has 25 goals in 35 games.

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
How crazy would I have sounded if I had said in November that Arvidsson would have one less goal than Laine and almost as many points despite missing 22 more games? He may surpass him in both by the end of the season.

Laine is TWENTY years old and has scored 105 goals in 211 games. He's still young enough to be playing junior.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Add alfredsson and naslund to the list.

Swedes are known to become better at 25 than at 20.
Hockey players in general are better at 25 than at 20.

You probably mean that Swedes develop a little later but I had to point that out just because.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Here's what's a bit more crazy, in only 36 games, he have 24 even strength goals, tied for 5th in the league, only 4 behind the leader in 21 fewer games.

Now that I've said that, I'm sure he won't score again.

Also, he sucks on the PP, 1 goal, come on.....

Reactions: Sensators

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site

I enjoy scenarios like that. Same with saying, in June 2009, that Pittsburgh wouldn't win a game beyond the 2nd round in the next 6 years. Or to say in October 2015, that in less than 1 year, both Weber and Jones wouldn't be in Nashville.

Reactions: Gnashville
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad