Status
Not open for further replies.

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
so...i reinstalled WoW..played it for an hour and uninstalled it lol

next up will be a reinstall of SW:TOR and see if that is any better

also decided that instead of buying anything on BF, nothing really good on neither steam od XBOx, that i will just reinstall WD LEgion and get back to that

Reactions: Flybynite

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ

also decided that instead of buying anything on BF, nothing really good on neither steam od XBOx, that i will just reinstall WD LEgion and get back to that
I reinstalled SWTOR earlier this year and enjoyed it for a while. New World was fun for a while too.

Reactions: trostol

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Should have trusted my gut and not wasted $ on AOE4.

Perhaps the nostalgia made me do it but the game has horrific graphics for a modern release. Cartoon-ish like appearance, and downright strange animations.

Sad because the potential for RTS was there, but AOE2 felt like it had more unit variation, along with better gameplay.

Save your cash. Rome 2 remains king.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Should have trusted my gut and not wasted $ on AOE4.

Perhaps the nostalgia made me do it but the game has horrific graphics for a modern release. Cartoon-ish like appearance, and downright strange animations.

Sad because the potential for RTS was there, but AOE2 felt like it had more unit variation, along with better gameplay.

Save your cash. Rome 2 remains king.
AOE2 GOAT

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
AOE2 GOAT
Yasssss

giphy.gif

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
i tried it and didn't like it myself...i would love a Rise of Nations 2 or a new Alpha Centauri

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Retail or classic?

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
@Magua currently running a 5'9 180 Playmaker on D.

I haven’t played much defense this year. I’ve been an elite right wing.

I know my friend made a cheese PMD build, where he’s 5’9 170ish. He’s like 91-92 speed, but he managed to get his checking stats up to put on truculence. So, he’s one of the fastest players on the ice and just levels people. :laugh:

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City

I only learned this recently and I love it, particularly because I know someone with the surname Biswas, but the James Bond theme song uses a tune heavily borrowed from a musical produced by Monty Norman (the guy who produced the music for the first Bond movie "Dr. No").

I present to everyone "Bad Sign, Good Sign" from the musical "A House for Mr. Biswas":

Seriously, listen to at least the first verse of this amazing song. :laugh:

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Would you recommend the game?
I have fun with it but I only play online (Versus and 6v6 EASHL). It's the game I play the most. If you are looking for something realistic/sim and prefer to play the CPU, you probably won't like it.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have fun with it but I only play online (Versus and 6v6 EASHL). It's the game I play the most. If you are looking for something realistic/sim and prefer to play the CPU, you probably won't like it.
Nah, I played a lot of online versus on NHL 13 and 15, then just stopped getting them because I got bored.

Figure it might be time to get another.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Nah, I played a lot of online versus on NHL 13 and 15, then just stopped getting them because I got bored.

Figure it might be time to get another.
If you haven’t played it in that long, wait for it to go on sale, if it’s not already. It’s the same game for the past few years with minor improvements.

Reactions: Striiker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad