[Video]: 2013-14 Montreal Canadiens - War of Change

Pavel_Bure

Oct 6, 2006
My first video in a little while.
Thanks for watching :)

I have a suggestion try using two audio tracks. One with your music and the other with your play by play. Use the play by play while a player is going to score. Then when they are talking about about the goal find a clip of the player celebrating. Make sure the announcers are excited when you use them, if that makes sense.

Your vids are good but when it's only music it gets a bit boring. Your editing is spot on though. Great timing!
What program are you using?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
Love the vid, also a TFK fan so that's a bonus.

I have a suggestion try using two audio tracks. One with your music and the other with your play by play. Use the play by play while a player is going to score. Then when they are talking about about the goal find a clip of the player celebrating. Make sure the announcers are excited when you use them, if that makes sense.

Your vids are good but when it's only music it gets a bit boring. Your editing is spot on though. Great timing!

I wish I knew how to make videos. I don't, but if I did I'd make one like this:

Beginning is great with the commentary and music. I don't even like basketball but love this vid.:laugh:

Habsterix*

It kind of puts you in the mood, doesn't it?

The next one should include plays from Murray, Briere and Parros, even if they are from a different uniform. ;)

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Keeping with the spirit of change, I'd start with what needed to be changed and show how we did (Fights, hits etc..). Include Parros and Murray (Brière too I guess).

Great video!

MrH4bs

Dec 8, 2010
Very nice. One of those videos you get shivers watching. :handclap:
i share your video in my facebook ...i hope you get some click
I think I'll share it too. This video is really awesome in so many ways.
Thanks both really appreciate it when people share my stuff :D
Well done Mr H4bs!!!!!!!

:yo:
Thank you :)

Thanks for the constructive criticism! I usually use some announcers sound effects in my videos, but sometimes with songs with lyrics I have trouble getting the announcers' voices to fit over the singer's voice. That is indeed something that i should improve in the future.

And I use sony vegas ;)

Thanks again for the comment!

Beginning is great with the commentary and music. I don't even like basketball but love this vid.:laugh:

Yep it seems easier to fit announcers on songs with no lyrics.

And if you want to make vids you should do it! It is not hard at all you just need to put a good amount of time in it ;)

thanks for the comment!
Great video!
ty!
It kind of puts you in the mood, doesn't it?

The next one should include plays from Murray, Briere and Parros, even if they are from a different uniform. ;)
Keeping with the spirit of change, I'd start with what needed to be changed and show how we did (Fights, hits etc..). Include Parros and Murray (Brière too I guess).

Great video!
didnt think about it, but good idea ;)

thanks both for the comments!

Spectacular work once again, MrH4bs. :handclap:

Danleri

Dec 5, 2012
Fantastic video man, I still get shivers watching the Gallys celebrate their first goals. Too bad Price didn't make a lot of highlight reel saves to make the cut :( maybe next season

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

At 12 minutes a game, Galchenyuk has some highlights reel in this video!

Very super amazing nice work, MrH4BS

JPGoHabsGo

May 30, 2013
Great job! not a huge fan of the song but it works with the video, just my personal preference in music is all. Doesn't take away from the experience which is nice since usually a song i dont like being used in a video is a deal breaker. IDK where im going with this so if you guys don't mind i thought id post 2 videos I made.

Their not as good, but id love some feedback!

I made this one 2 or 3 years ago now.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x136jaq_montreal-canadiens-tonight-tonight_sport

For some reason the quality isn't as good. I lost a new video when my laptop blue screened. It was using mainly 24CH clips to the ending narration of penguins-caps 24/7....with the muse song they used. Ill try to make it again once i can get a video editing program.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal

Wow! I have watched much ball in twenty years, and I have missed out. I knew Kobe was good... but holy ****ing ****! Oh and yeah, the video is pretty cool, too, haha!

Edit: Sorry! Forgot to mention the great from the OP - well done!

Jazzped

May 16, 2013
Montréal
The song choice is great and editing is spot on, IMO. While I usually prefer having play by play audio with pump up videos, I think that using music only was the right choice for this one.

I watched it twice in a row and I'm pumped up a bit too early for the upcoming season. Thank you for this work MrH4bs, I'll definitely share this vid on my FB!

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I got goose bumps, great video MrH4bs! :clap:

Now let's get this mofo season started!!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad