[Vid] Embellishment City

• Thread starter M A K A V E L I*
  • Start date

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
I don't really understand why Bruins fans still refer to the famous Mike Ribeiro embellishment. It's been YEARS since he's been a hab PLUS Claude Julien was our coach when he pulled that famous stunt.

Seriously. Xenophobia much.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
If we beat them next game it will be because of "diving". They have perpetual victim syndrome, everyone is against them and they retaliate with running players and cheapshots. A true embarrassment to the sport.

It is funny how they are on their best behavior against the leafs, what a bunch of chicken **** cowards. If they can't fight at a distinct advantage they don't wanna fight.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram

I need to see this

It wasn't much. They said that the video was hot on the net today and that it was a nice montage. It was during the "Media sociaux" segment with Valerie Corbin (or Cadrin im not sure)

The analysis on The Score was better :laugh:

PricePkPatch*

It wasn't much. They said that the video was hot on the net today and that it was a nice montage. It was during the "Media sociaux" segment with Valerie Corbin (or Cadrin im not sure)

The analysis on The Score was better :laugh:

Do they have archives? What tv/radio station "The Score" plays on?

icerocket

Jan 4, 2008
Atlantis
If we beat them next game it will be because of "diving". They have perpetual victim syndrome, everyone is against them and they retaliate with running players and cheapshots. A true embarrassment to the sport.

It is funny how they are on their best behavior against the leafs, what a bunch of chicken **** cowards. If they can't fight at a distinct advantage they don't wanna fight.

This is why we need a heavyweight goliath.

Someone to put the fear of God in them.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
Do they have archives? What tv/radio station "The Score" plays on?

I don't know. Maybe you can check their site. They talked about it twice. First it was 3 guys discussing it then about 20mins or so later it was another dude with that hot chick anchor . Jackie Redmond.

And i have it on Express Vu. 410 standard and 845 in HD

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
What? Really? That's quite a leap in logic, there, slugger.

Eh, not simply based on that example, but as we inch closer to gametime, my paragraphs turn into sentences, sentences then turn into an adjective and a few nouns, which eventually turn into grunts. Depending on how many beers I have tonight, there may be feces slung. Stay tuned.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
Bruins also beat the Leafs constantly...I rather not take a page out of the Leafs playbook.

Yes they don't run the leafs either, you think they would shed a single tear over breaking Subban or Gallaghers neck?

We don't need a single fighter that is ineffective, Lucic will just ***** out. We need multiple tough players like Prust who are good on the third line or can step into the top 6.

PricePkPatch*

I don't know. Maybe you can check their site. They talked about it twice. First it was 3 guys discussing it then about 20mins or so later it was another dude with that hot chick anchor . Jackie Redmond.

And i have it on Express Vu. 410 standard and 845 in HD

Damn it. they don't see to have video archives..

bib

#believe
Aug 28, 2007
For real? Go find that thread or countless posts where I tell people to stop overreacting after losses.

A shot at Mike Ribeiro is not xenophobic.

Let's just say I was paraphrasing and go enjoy a victory in NY. :cheers:

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Yes they don't run the leafs either, you think they would shed a single tear over breaking Subban or Gallaghers neck?

We don't need a single fighter that is ineffective, Lucic will just ***** out. We need multiple tough players like Prust who are good on the third line or can step into the top 6.
Well we need more Prust, preferably a 6'3+ Prust. Someone that can play hockey. Not 4 waiver goons that the Bruins players will ignore and just focus on lighting up offensively. Bruins aren't stupid enough to make that trade off. Hockey wise, Habs can somewhat keep up with the Bruins at the moment, but as long as they have Chara/Lucic playing top 6 and top pairing minutes, no one will be able to really intimidate them, no matter how many 5 minute/game goons are on the team. We'll see this Thursday, Bruins will likely blowout the Leafs and Lucic/Chara won't do anything like they did vs the Habs. If the Habs can get that heavyweight Prust, a young Chris Neil, Bruins games will get much more interesting.

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
Sports Illustrated has a story up about this on their website. This video has gone viral beyond Youtube, message boards, and online-only sources, and is now being covered by the actual sports media. Are TSN and ESPN next? At what point does Julien start having to answer questions about it to legitimate sports media reporters, or refuse to ala Tim Teabag (which will just throw more fuel on the media fire)? The last thing that got started on here that blew up like this was probably the Vote For Rory business.

simplysincere*

They used this video on the show "Le match" tonight, on the station LCN. Your worked is being noticed!

MoobMoob

EntertainingasanSTD
Jun 11, 2011
Valhalla
The thing that pisses me off the most about Julien whining about diving is that a lot of neutral fans seem to buy the bs. Honestly, put your money where your mouth is Julien. How many times has Julien benched a player for embarrassing his team by diving?

Also, how many times have the habs traded a good young player away because of an embarrassing dive?

Julien-0
Habs-1

Who's DONE the most to try to curb diving in the league?

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
They talked about it this morning on TSN690 around 7h15 and they were praising it saying how well it was done.

Also, I still can't believe how some fans from The Other Side still give kudos to Julien for "taking a stand against embellishing and diving". It' not even funny anymore, just sad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad